lots of pain...

sweet.mama07

Reaction score
I just went and had my membranes stripped today at my appointment. Well I know many people have said you're VERY crampy afterwards with increased contractions. I havent noticed much of an increase in contractions but oh my gosh, I am in SO much crampy/pressure in my lower abdomen & down. I havent been able to do much ALL day long. My question is did anyone else have just TONS of this pain without the contractions after getting this done? I mean I havent noticed my belly tightening up like AT ALL. Any ideas on how to ease this pain? Cause gosh, if its THIS bad already, I can't imagine more pain with contractions:cry:

Thanks ladies, any help would be wonderful!

Hey there, sorry I cant be of any use to you, but I do have one question- how come you had your membranes stripped, and how many weeks are you? I asked my MW to consider doing that to me at my last appointment, she said they dont like doing it and to wait til my 38 week appointment with the hospital.
Are u overdue?

Its maybe different in Alaska Louise x

Had mine done at 36wks to save me having an induction sorry 36+1

xxx

Louise- I was 37 weeks & a few days, my midwife said they do them for anyone 37 weeks+ to help them from not going overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->