Lots of pregnancy tests, lots of confusion.....

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
4 days ago I took 2 faint positive blue dye tests (thread in on here somewere) As blue dye and faint I wasn't sure. So I took a clear blue. Same day. Which was pregnant 1-2 and 2 pink dyes. Which was faint positive. Took another pink dye the next morning. Was even fainter. So took an ic. Negative. Every time I went a wee after I took an ic. Negative. Next morning took an asda pink dye, faint positive, ic very faint positive. Again all day for the rest of the day each time I went a wee took an ic, negative. Pink spotting. Went to bed about 9, woke up 4 am this morning. Took a clear blue came up 'not pregnant' and an ic negative. Went back to bed. Woke up in the morning to a flow. No clots etc but bright red blood and pains. Took another ic, negative. Thought chemical. Been having flow all day, just got in and took another clear blue and it's come up 1-2 weeks. But there was come blood that got on the tip. Whatttt the F is going on? Lol x

I would see your doc if possible hun

Could just be that your hcg levels aren't high enough if you're doing s test at each wee. I agree I think you need to see a Dr and see if they'll do some bloods. Good luck x

Hun most likely iz a chemical as iv had a few and pis neg pos neg...
Bleeding etc..
If still persists id go to docs after a few days but most end on thier own ..
Altho hun i like to have faith and i have seen these pregnancys end well so fx xx

Some people get there period each month on time when their pregnant. Fingers crossed its the same for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->