Lots of questions about boosting

kglo

Mum of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm using BG V3's & CP Pop In's.

Newborns - Does the V3 Newborn booster really give enough boosting? Or did you use both boosters.

Newborns - What boosters did you need with the Pop In's, I have Dream Dri for day use that come with 2 boosters, a small one and a larger one?

Older Babies- Does the bigger V3 booster really give enough boosting or did you buy extra boosters?

Night time - I have some bamboo Pop In's, do I use the night booster alone or do I need the other 2 boosters supllied also? This is once baby is sleeping through.

Thank You

i didnt use nappies when leyla was newborn but for now i use the newborn and the older booster togteher in my pockets, i use microfibre but if you used bamboo youd only need one prob and nappies would be thinner

for pop ins i snap both regular boosters into place then sit the nightime booster on top, then a big liner to keep her bum dry :D

x

Thanks Princess.

Anyone got experience with newborns?

i used pop ins from 3 weeks old ish. i used both of the inserts provided - it never occurred to me not to.

if your bamboo pop-ins are new though make sure you pre-wash plenty.

I used BG for my lo. The small boosters were enough until a few weeks ago. but she is not a very heavy wetter anyway.

I used BumGenius V3s from 4 weeks. The newborn boosters by themselves were never enough. I sometimes do use them to boost a Flip now, but with my V3s, I use the regular microfibre insert and add a folded Little Lamb size 2 bamboo booster up front, or he'd pee out of it in 2 hours (nappy time is such a trial I try to keep it to every 4 hours if at all possible).

So it is a matter of trail and error it seems?

unfortunately it is as everyones LO is different - what works for one might not ork for another iyswim

i think the idea of the newborn booster is that LO will be changed a lot more frequently so one *should* be enough, but obv you'll have to try your LO on it, you should be able to get about 2hrs out of a newborn going on the basis that newborns should be going through 10-12ish nappies a day

with the pop ins id use both boosters (not the night one) which should give more than 2 hours, leyla can go 4hrs in her bamboo but havent used a mf one so cant really comment on that but with our other mf nappies we can go about 3hrs

x

Thank You everyone, its so good to have so much guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->