Lottery!!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
How many of you actually put it on religiously every week??
I always forget to put the euro millions on on a Friday! I always remember when I finish work but at that point it's to late! I might set it up on DD but i hate setting DD's up!

What lotterys do you put on? Do you do a lucky dip, own numbers or both?
Oh and has anybody actually ever won anything big apart from a few pounds?? :flower:

We do two lines on a we'd and fri. Direct debit so I can't forget. One of my best fiends won the jackpot though there were a few of them in it so it was less than 100 k she got, but hey who wouldn't be happy with that :)

We do two lines on a we'd and fri. Direct debit so I can't forget. One of my best fiends won the jackpot though there were a few of them in it so it was less than 100 k she got, but hey who wouldn't be happy with that :)

Do 2 lines mean you put it on twice? I've prob only brought a few lucky dips in my life

ive had same 2lines for wed and sat, i now and again get lucky dips for the euros, and when it goes up to £2 a line normal lotto i wnt be doing euro millions at all :/ x

We put it on for the max amount of weeks or we would forget.
Sometimes I plan to get a lucky dip if its a big jackpot or put the euros on but always forget :dohh:

ive jsut started eurps again we do 2 lines tuesday and friday. 1 line will be lucky dip and the other we pick. Not won anything yet

We do two lucky dip lines on lotto each Saturday. Again on direct debit so I don't have to worry about checking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->