• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lottybump & Hayzeb

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to be a best bump buddy??

Im 18, live in Lancashire, and im 5 weeks 3 days. Due on 3rd Augustish.

I want someone to talk to and compare bump sizes and moan to and they can moan back :) just to take the journey together :)

I would put you in my signature as best bump buddy :)

Just feel really scared and alone atm, apart from my OH i dont really have anyone i can talk to about baby stuff xx

Hi hun I would love to be bump buddies with you :hugs::hugs: I'm due august 10 according to my fertility friend chart

Hi hun I would love to be bump buddies with you :hugs::hugs: I'm due august 10 according to my fertility friend chart

Yaayy, i'll make this post closed so its just us two if you want? And add u too my signature??

Im so happy :D :yipee:

x

Yay!!!! I will add you in my signature too :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Okay so the post is closed.

I'll give you some info :)

Im 18 yrs old. First baby and totally unplanned. Been with OH 16 months. Hes 21.

I live in lancashire, darwen. And am training to be an accountant.

And right now i'm just about shitting my pants :(

xxx

YAY :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

hehe wonderful isn't it xxxxx

Very! Can't believe you are nearly viable!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back