love being pregnant...hate the symptoms!

aymz1983

Reaction score
Its been 6 uears since I was at this stage with a sticky bean and I'd so underestimated what first tri was like!
There's no tiredness just utter exhaustion, constant nauseous feeling whether I've eaten or not, my body is a walking dot to dot with all these spots and I feel so bloated with gas I feel like I could parp and power 100 Windfarms. (Sorry for the analogy but I do!)
I love pregnancy but I really wish there was a dimmer switch so could turn down symptoms a bit lol

Not looking forward to work tomorrow...I can't sleep at work!

Lol! Totally agree with u! Was tryinf to really explain to DH how exhausted i feel......dont know if he really understood.....its so hard to explain how much of a drained feeling it is

I know. My oh has a habit of saying 'I know how you feel....I had a right day at work'...yes you might but I really doubt you are as tired as me! Insomnia not helping either...twice in the last week its taken 2 hours to fall asleep...not fun when I'm up early anyway!

Awww, insomnia must be bad, i had it till a week or so ago....now, ill fall asleep anywhere haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->