love life question....

Blu10

Reaction score
So after an SCH its fair to say there has been a drought in the bedroom dept for the first 5 months and were now getting things back on track.
Im planning to make DH a lovely candlelit meal this evening and thought i may purchase some oil for a little sensual massage afterwards which may end up being (ahem) spread around 😊
Is it safe to use something like a baby oil when pregnang even if this ends up in intimate area or is there a better alternative?

You could use coconut oil. It's super good for your skin, 100% natural and amazing as a personal lubricant. Plus smells better, and if any happens to get in the mouth, for any reason, tastes better.

I agree coconut oil! Baby oil is made of petrochemicals and I wouldn't have thought a lady garden would remain a happy place if any were to...... Well you know!

Thanks ladies where do I get coconut oil??

Are you uk? Holland and Barrett have it, and I'm sure I saw it in Sainsbury and waitrose!
It's brilliant stuff, can use it on your hair as intensive conditioner, use it on a newborn for cradle cap and moisturiser and if you're planning on breastfeeding it's full of great things for boob milk quality, eat a teaspoon a day!

Oh ok brill, the ingredients for a lush dinner are purchased heres to a fun evening 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->