• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOVE or MONEY?

The real question to me is not whether you would choose love over money (I assume we're talking in a guy) but whether you would prefer your life without either in that sense?

Would you be able to live dirt poor but in love or live extremely rich without love?

I think it depends on the love and on how poor is poor. I'd do poor for my OH but no one else. But I know even the best relationships can turn to sh*t when you've got debt collectors on your door, you've got kids to feed and clothe, bills to pay etc. and the chance of being on the streets and having your kids taken away from you?

Also if the person you love is taking money from you to finance their love of hot air balloon expeditions which never amount or anything or gambling addictions or whatever then although you may (although I wouldn't) still love them you may have to claerly make a choice of your money over their love.

Ideally I'd choose love but i know practically things can be scarier...

having said that, if my OH didn't exist I'd go for money.

Sorry for throwing all the variables in there but it makes it more interesting hopefully!?

Oh 100% love without a seconds thought...

Yes money is great, but nothing makes me feel more wonderful than being in love and being loved back :D

definatly love for me! I couldn't be with someone i didn't love even if he was loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->