Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
This is a thread for all the girlies who met in the '1DPO. Looking for TWW buddies' thread this month. Instead of posting in the TWW after it's up, we can keep in contact and update each other on this thread, through TTC, pregnancy and going through the TWW's together! :D

Our members!

:pink:baby::bfp:LouiseSix (UK):bfp::baby::pink:

:pink::pink::twingirls::bfp:Katrus (USA):bfp::twingirls::pink::pink:

:blue::bfp::angel::angel:Sallyhansen76 (CA):angel::angel::bfp::blue:

:blue::baby::bfp:Laura617 (USA):bfp::baby::blue:

:pink::pink::oneofeach::bfp:Babybumpahead (USA):bfp::oneofeach::pink::pink:

:blue::baby::bfp:Cilnia (NL):bfp::baby::blue:

:pink::baby::bfp:MrsKa (NZ):bfp::baby::pink:

:baby::bfp::angel: Sunnii (UK) :angel::bfp::baby:

:pink::baby::bfp:ja123 (USA) :bfp::baby::pink:

:blue::baby::bfp:Yumenoinu (USA):bfp::baby::blue:

:blue::bfp::angel:Trying412011 (Aus):angel::bfp::blue:

:dust:Mii:dust:

ANYYYYYWAAAY, HOPING FOR A FEBRUARY BFP FOR ALL OF US! :dust:

Good Morning ladies,

Glad to see some symptoms popping up in here now, so exciting.

midnight - I love the name logan, think its super cute.
Your story gave me a laugh too, could just imagine the thoughts of those people around you with that combo!

Katrus - not sure but that was an odd thing for your thermomiter to do, might be a good idea to get fresh batteries to at least put your mind at ease that your temps are correct.

I did also notice a difference to CM with temp. My temp has been hovering right about the coverline for a few days then went up yesterday and my CM changed yesterday to dry and now today its back down to near the coverline so will see what it does.

This two week wait thing comes with so many highs and lows. I have been feeling rather positive because i've had exhaustion the last couple days then today I woke with a very red, swollen sore throat so now I figure everything I was feeling was just down to being sick, ugh.

Also can any of your ladies look at my chart and give me your opinions, my temps seem rather low to me, so thats probably not a good sign, right?

Love that we have our own Group here so posting here and hoping the other ladies are coming on over!

Oh thanks for making this group! I am in the US :)

Laura, I looked at your chart, it is low but nothing alarming. Just think of it as maybe the first half of an implantation dip. Mine went up today too...looks way to text book. :p

Laura, I looked at your chart, it is low but nothing alarming. Just think of it as maybe the first half of an implantation dip. Mine went up today too...looks way to text book. :p

I forget who it was, i think laura that you calculated 50% chance of bfp from bd scheduale. Still want to know how you figured that out!!

Also we are missing cilnia's chart of who is testing when and the pic :)

Thanks sunni for the new thread!! Looks great!!

I was wondering if anyone has a really short or really long lp. Mines 15 days...was wondering what seemed to be average.
Wasn't me, think it was babybump, wanted to know the answer to that myself.

Thanks for looking. I am googling and grasping at straws but has anyone heard of an implantation spike?

Wow midnight I just looked at your chart it looks great!

Last thing i said was:

Mid: lol your story was so funny! I can totally imagine it happening to me too and laughing out loud in the store :p

Katrus: My lutheal fase is 16 days. And my cycles are aprox 35 days. I'd like to have a normal 28 day cycle! :p

Our list!

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Mid: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
Cilnia: 20th (NL)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)
ja123: Already tested once, will test again. (when?) (USA)

Marmo77: ??
Rhiaberry: ??

Laura: I looked at your chart. A coverline, is a coverline. As long as it's above it - you are fine! Interesting, the spike. I'd like to know how your temps will get in a few days.

I've actually seen some chart like yours in het FF chart gallery. Preggie ones, so don't worry!!

I think I'm going to test (again) the 18th.

Speaking of testing, do most of you use FRERs or do you have another type that you like? If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm thinking of ordering some tests online. Anyone have recommendations on where to get them?

Cilnia i lokoed at your chart in the last few days we are extremely similar!

Omg you're right! :p This totally mean a BFP !! hihi ^^

:0 hi hi Lets hope!! Also today for whatever reason...i can stop yawning!!!!! I feel drained but i slept very well...hmmm

and the ss begins!
Ill be going to the gym later see how that goes...hmmm

Laura, don't worry, I've been looking at so many charts on ff and other places, yours looks like a classic up-down (or zig-zag, whatever you wanna call it) patternas long as the luteal zig-zag stays above the cover line, you're good.

I am also very excited to have our own group! Kinda feel special :)
Midnight, I read your cashier story right after I woke up and was laughing so hard, it's awesome :)

Laura, I have not heard of implantation spike, but there is a thing called triphasic chart, so maybe it's a start of a third higher phase which would be a great sign. I got a temp spike today as well, so fx...

Ja123, I try to use FRERs only but they are so expensive, so I start with any red dye cheap ones... But on Sunday I am testing with FRER for sure. It better have the second line!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->