Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

On my phone now - will explain %ages later today.

Feeling really not pregnant. This isn't gonna be our cycle, I just feel it not happening. :-/

I can't really talk about charting as I really don't have a clue of what's happening. I'm not charting myself as I find it too stressful but from what I've read on other websites, it looks good! I wouldn't worry about it too much!

I thought that the group idea would be a good one! We all got on well in the TWW thread (I think at least!!) so we might as well do this every month until we get our BFPs, through our pregnancies, generally stick together! Plus, seems we're all roughly at the same time in our cycles which is a good thing!

I wish I knew how long my luteal phase is. My last cycle, I didn't ovulate at all so this is my first cycle after having the implant removed, like a proper cycle. The annovulatory cycle was 36 days although I don't think this cycle will be that long as that would mean I would have a REALLY long luteal phase. On my breaks between the implants, I had a roughly 13 day luteal phase so I'm guessing this cycle will be shorter and my doc said that they will probably stay pretty regular from now on which I'm extremely hoping for. I ovulated on CD17 which would mean I would have a roughly 30 day cycle, which wouldn't be so bad. Even if it turns out I have a 36 day cycle from now on, I wouldn't really mind it, I'd have a very long luteal phase which wouldn't really hurt, right? But I don't think it's going to happen this cycle. I doubt I'd have a LP of that length.

I can't wait until we can all start testing girls! I'm so excited to test this month and I'm still staying very positive about this!

I'm having sort of twinges every so often today? Had a few in the last hour, but I didn't have that many throughout the day. Boobies are still extremely sore today though. I hope that is a sign!

How is everyone else? :D

Thinking about the name for our team. How about : "Zero patience - maximum strategy!" or "Staying together until the last one is preggo!" or anything else you guys suggest :)

Our list!

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Mid: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
Cilnia: 20th (NL)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)

Marmo77: ??
Rhiaberry: ??

I love the name!! I saw it and i was like: Woooww we're so cool! lol :D

And it's true. Each and every one of us will get a BFP eventually!!!!!!

I think some of us may start testing on cheepies earlier than others, but as we know it is still too early, so I do wanna make sure we post our official tests on the 19th and forward, so test away on the cheepies if you want to! :)

I believe we'll all get our BFPs very soon! I KNOW it! I love the name now. It's awesome :haha: We're cool, very cool :rofl: Midnight, I'm glad you started that TWW thread! :D Got to 'meet' some awesome people ;)

Sunni, you're hilarious, I can feel your energy all the way here :)

Bump, don't give up yet, cheer up, sweety, there is always the next month, but I also believe we will all be preggo very soon, if not this month, than withing the next couple of months.

Thanks :haha: I try to look at life from the happy perspective! :D

Oh girls. I had a shooting pain in my left boob today for about 10 mins. Now I'm getting twinges in the left ovary (slightly down though, not sure it's the ovary!) and then it swaps to the right side. Thinking positively! :D

sunni im so excited for you to srtat testing!!! :) Sounds soo positive all good signs!!!

Can't wait to see all those tests :p Too bad that there is a time difference between some of us..! I'l be checking every hour with my phone!!!

Hi everyone ! thanks for the new thread ! I am currently 7 DPO and I am having a mental break down ! I got my hcg results from 2 days ago and they were sitting at 8 ! my hcg levels have been very slow to drop since MMC in November. I am pretty sure I ovulated but now i'm wondering if having these left over low levels of hcg have stopped me from getting pregnant :( The bloods were done at 5DPO so I know its not a new pregnancy. I really wanted to see below 5 to feel like I have a fighting chance !

Good luck to everyone testing soon ! praying for BFP !!!

For %ages on FF:

Go to "Charts" on the left hand column.
Click "Find Chart Like Yours."
Sync it to your intercourse pattern or whatever you choose.
See amount that are in each category.

My only symptom (other than being completely overheated, but that's from the Progesterone I'm taking, I believe) is a back/leg ache...which is from standing in the OR all day.

I dunno why I feel so out, but I do. Just one of those things.

I have symptoms but I feel out too ! I feel nauseas but my oldest daughter has been sick so it could be that and my boobs hurt but they have since just before O anyway ! plus my hormones have been all out of whack ! I don't feel I can read into anything. Dont worry about not having many symptoms BBA ! with my first I was sick from day of conception and with my 2nd I had no symptoms until I was 8 weeks preg !

I wonder if by now we should see a faint line? Stark white result scares me.

For %ages on FF:

Go to "Charts" on the left hand column.
Click "Find Chart Like Yours."
Sync it to your intercourse pattern or whatever you choose.
See amount that are in each category.

It's only for VIP members... If I am not successful this month, I will sign up for I for sure...

Sweet VIVID dreams, everyone!

How many of you guys are monitoring your cycles at the fertility clinic?
I am just wondering if it is possible to ask to skip all this bullshit with Clomid and iui and just go straight to IVF. I mean, I am not getting any younger here, and oh has only 5% normal sperm. They scheduled another test in one month, but it will be past my next ovulation, so I feel like I am just wasting month after month after month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->