Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I really don't know about the clinic. You should ask them, but I think you'd at least have to give Clomid and IuI a chance.

Also, you could technically get a faint line today, but I'd hold off testing still, big chance it'd still be a negative today!

I'm 6DPO today. Just woke up. Got a sore throat :( Meh. How is everyone? :D

Katrus - sorry no idea about the clinic either but my opinion is it never hurts to ask. Just explain your reasons and see if they are willing to work with you.

Sunnii - sorry about the sore throat. So strange because yesterday (at 6dpo) I woke with an awful sore red throat that feels better now.

So I had some pains tonight. Lower right side just below and to the right of my belly button. They were ranging in dull pain to sharp pains. Lasted for about 15 - 20 minutes. No idea what to think of that.

Yey! Hopefully it'll be it ;)

Hmm, maybe. I guess we'll see in a few days. 4 days till I can start testing... :rofl: so much for the 25th. I seriously doubt I'll wait till AF is late :haha:

Even my OH said he'll test me one way or another if I'm gonna wait for AF :rofl:

Katrus - definitely ask, i'm all for being proactive and seeing what your options are. No need to wait if you don't have to !

WELL the symptoms have really come on a lot stronger today and I seem to be getting every symptom in the book ! it's not fair though as I know that I can't read into them as I wonder if they are phantom symptoms and that i'm thinking about it too much ! here is what I have experienced over the last 3 days

Tiredness
The need to eat even when not hungry (not sure if thats a symptom but have been mildly hungrier than normal but more just the need to eat for no reason)
Sore boobs to the point of not being able to go under the shower without them hurting !
Metally taste in my mouth (comes and goes though) but seems to come on when I think about it !
Mild crampy pains
Irritability and crying
Bloated and heavy feeling
On and off nausea
and just an overall feeling of BLAH

I know this can happen when you're thinking about it all the time so I will be giving myself a big kick up the butt if i'm not pregnant and I had all of this ! Anyone else experienced phantom symptoms (not been pregnant)?

I'm one grumpy bitch today and I don't even know why. What the hell.

Katrus: i don't know really. But here in the NL you have to try everything before getting IVF.. Only if you're above 35 things can get speeded up. Hope they will listen to you!

MrsKa: Good luck! Hope the 8 hcg is because you're preggo!!

Sunnii: haha poor people around you :p Good luck with your throat!

I'm super emotional today.. but well my pet-tarantula (yes indeed..) has died today :( been with us for 5 years.. will miss the crazy critter..
I felt AF-like cramps this morning again. Don't know what to think.. last month i had extremely lot of pain on dpo 11, and then spotting started for 5 days. Then AF.
I'm now at 9/10 dpo, and no spotting yet but the cramps worry me.. Not feeling so positive today about aything! Just one of those days..

Cilnia! You have to stay positive, very high chance, this could be your month! Out of all of us, I wonder how many will end up getting pregnant.

I'm super positive. I don't know why, maybe it's because it's my first month TTC? I think I'll cry like a baby if I get a BFN this month. I'm extremely hoping for a first try BFP, especially since I've been on the vitamins for near enough three months, I've been checking everything and planning everything out very well. I even made my OH take vitamins for the past two months :haha: Poor guy. I keep making him take so many different pills, and we have a diet that helps fertility too. Tonnes of honey, garlic - as that helps too, and everything. My doctor said we have a very high chance of conceiving the first month. Especially that she seems to have a hell lot of patients that came off the implant and got pregnant within 2 months of getting it removed, so ultimately, I have my hopes up real high and with all the symptoms I hope this is it.

Also, I seem to have a lot of pain in my thighs today, actually since last night. It feels like I've pulled both muscles in my thighs yet, I haven't done ANYTHING that could possibly cause that. I've got a stuffy nose today too, not runny though, I can't seem to 'blow' it out (HA! That's what she said - sorry! I'm so immature sometimes, I disappoint myself). I'm still bloated, tremedously, it's a joke. I already look pregnant with the tummy I have now and I'm usually slim, very slim, but this bloated stomach makes me look 3 months. It's a joke. I've still got those weird feeling in my abdomen and in my ovaries - both of them. Keep getting twinges! I had super crazy weird dreams yesterday too. What the heck. Truthfully, I barely ever remember any dreams or even have them. I had such a bad night of sleep last night too, I kept waking up, raging at my OH and going back to sleep. I've had two random cries too, one because I just felt like it, for no reason and the other one was because my OH made me tea without honey. Yes, tea without honey. If I'm gonna be like this after every ovulation, then god, I feel so sorry for my poor OH.

Especially today, I'm seriously a grumpy bitch, I'm so irrated I don't want to see anyone and I don't want anyone talking or touching me.

Now, TMI incoming, I'm super itchy down below. I've checked it out, nothing there, but it feels like I'm itchy on the opening of my wooohaaa. Weird. Sort of uncomfortable. I keep weeing like crazy today too, but that's probably because I'm downing water like hell. :haha:

Ahh, rant over. <3

Kat Im not sure either about the clinic. :S Wish I could really help. I ll do my best for you and send you lots of luck that everything works out for you this cycle so you dont have to worry about it ;)

:haha: I know what you mean :D I'm staying positive. 4 days until I can start testing. Feeling a bit more sure about testing early :haha: Will see I guess. Hoping for a BFP :D

Hopefully this will be your month! :D You deserve it:D

I'm really feeling like I'll be out this month. My temp took a nose dive today. :nope:

My Ovulation Chart

You're not out until AF shows up! ;) Keep the positive thinking up!

Also, girlys, has Marmo77 posted in this thread at all? I haven't seen her post, or am I just blind?

Ah, that dive can be fixed! Maybe tomorrow it will be higher again. What's your usual luthael fase? How many days?

I got some creamy lightbrown potting today.... Oh dear. Last month i got the same from 11 dpo till AF..... I'm 9 dpo now. It's freaking me out!

Sunnii, just once i guess.. :/

Our list! (UPDATE: I can't take it anymore, have to do a test earlier !!)

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)
Cilnia: 18th (NL)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Mid: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)

Marmo77: ??
Rhiaberry: ??

Good morning ladies.

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm just exhausted, but that's likely got a lot more to do with my current work situation than anything else. Still feeling really out...had a little temp dip this morning as well. :-/

I almost tested this morning w an IC purely to make myself stop wondering...but at this point it's really not gonna tell me anything, ya know?

Glad to see some of y'all feeling positive! Wish I was having some (+) symptoms. .

Not sure what my average lp is - this is only my second full cycle since coming off BCP. Last month lp was 12 - so I have two more days if my O guesstimate was right, 4 if FF was correct on my O date.

Not to be dense, but does lp really stay consistent each cycle? I've read that it does but wondering what your experiences have been.

Our list! (UPDATE: I can't take it anymore, have to do a test earlier !!)

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)
Cilnia: 18th (NL)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Midnightfalls: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)

Marmo77: ??
Rhiaberry: ??

Oh I'm the 19th as well. ;) I'll be 10dpo.

Good morning and thanks, girls. I am going to my regular appt at fertility clinic in two hours. I am 9 dpo today, so I am not sure what the appt was for, cause they normally schedule it 7dpo CD21, to make sure I ovulated, and then say to come in 10 days after that either for a blood test to see if I am pg or to do the CD3 tests. However, they already confirmed my ovulation on 1dpo, and it's too early for pg testin, so not sure. But I have a consult with a fs, so I will at least ask him what is his course of action for me.

Sunnii, I tested on the cheepie just now (tmi - collected fmu in a cup, it looked like a good concentration or testing, so I couldn't resist it), and no faint line. I know, it's just 9dpo, but it's definitely disappointing. I am saving my frers though for the official testing in two days.

No symptoms for me at all. Even the sore bbs went away (only were sore for one evening). I wonder if my bbs would even be good for breast feeding, as I had a huge breast reduction surgery right after my son was born 9 years ago.

I am feeling kinda down now, not very optimistic. How is that possible, so much bding, and it may not work? It's a mistery to me...

Cilnia, I guess I'll be the rude one, but I think Marmo and Rhiaberry could be removed from the list for now.

My temp is staying up, but I usually have temps in this range right up to CD23, and than they take a dive. So I am scared to take tomorrows temp as I is usually the day I get 98.1 or 98, and then it goes down from there. Ahhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->