Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I read this! haha

I was thinking that the other day too. Its been a long journey and i feel like bringing thomas into this world will FINALLY complete the circle.

Yes! Wow... wish i could hug you all for real :) And have our babies play together.

I read this too. It's just crazy to think how far we have come. I am so completely excites for Thomas to arrive and complete our little baby circle here.

Hello girlies! Yep, I totally feel the same way! I was thinking of Sal and her having Thomas and its soooo cool that we all made it! Almost unbelievable! I remember how I met my donor guy on Dec 31st 2011, and he gave me a promise he will help me. We took a ride along the lake and I smiled all the way, I kinda felt it that this time it will happen. It was a long road, not as long as for some other girls, but still pretty long and frustrating. And than how heartbreaking it was to watch some of you it's struggle!

I am relieved now and grateful to have had such support and friendship along the way.
Iam sorry I am not here much, but I do enjoy following many of you on FB.

Love you guys, Merry Christmas!

Karina

Anybody good with photoshop? Maybe we could put our babies pics together?

Dreams do come true.

Ohh Kat that would be soo cool.

Im soo glad at how far we ve come too. And a few of the babies just celebrated their 1 year old . Your girls kat, and Jacob! Soo crazy to think a year has already gone by!

Yay sal u have completed our circle wat a crazy exciting sometimes sad ride we have all been on. So happy we all got our little babies xx

All is mama's made it! We started with bfn... And now - our children! Wooooowwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->