Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey girls how r u we all ??
Just checking in 17 weeks today yahooooo so happy :happydance:
Only 1 week 4 days till We find out what we are having, what do u girls think???
Went to docs yesterday just for a check up and he felt my bet said my uterus is measuring one week ahead. What exactly does tht mean does it mean my due date will change or does that mean my baby is bigger for 17 weeks lol ???.
My belly is getting bigger but still next to no symptoms I suffer with really bad back aches and headaches these days otherwise still the same.
Anyway talk to u all soon :hugs:

Trying I wouldnt worry too mich about measuring a little ahead.

Measuring by hand is a teeny bit inaccurate and they can be mistaken by a week or so. Plus it doesnt change anything in accordance to due date. Every body is different. and u may measure ahead now but move back later on.

Trying - i agree with Sal, nothing to worry about lol so excited to know what you are having, my guess is still girl lol

Sal - how is your ms with the medication? is it working?

Kat - awe! well sometimes that happenes with twins, ones the get up and go type and the other one kind of prefers to watch lol kind of a yin and yang thing lol and I understand about the whole not sleeping through the night. Blayke's slowly starting to but still has plenty of nights where he just wants to play and be wide awake lol

yum,
My MS is a bit better. Kinda scaring me to be honest. it went from 13 times on sunday to once a day....Im soo confused. Maybe its the pills finally kicking in ..or the placenta. But im taking advantage of it for now hoping that it isnt bad news. lol (seems u can never win in early pregnancy)

Sal, how is it going? Is ms completely gone, or still going? Do you have a little bump now? How are you hanging there?

Kat, Im hanging in there. Lots of hard work. Im back at work and finding it extremely tiring. 11 weeks today so feeling like im getting somewhere. Although petrified and excited for my scan in one week from today. Hoping to see a healthy and perfectly measuring bean in there. I am getting a huge bloat, but no actual bump yet. Just chubby-ness. LOL. I m stop loosing weight which is a good thing. I ve lost a total of 18 pounds and glad to have stopped loosing. The new med additions have been helping to keep vommiting to a minimum but im still really nauseaos and dizzy. So im laying down lots.

Your pics you ve been adding of your girls are just fabulous They are adorable and getting soo big!!

Well, think of it this way, you are more than 25% done! Good job! I know you are anxious for your scan, but I feel like this is it, and we are on our last stretch with the rest of our girls carrying their babies. Can you believe it? So cool! Big hugs to you all, and hang in there.
I am still around, want to be on here more often, but its really so hard with ,y job and the babies. In one week I will know if my application for a house will be approved, so I am stressing over that as well.

Hey girls its been to quite on this side :(.
So most of u kno we r having a little boy so so happy, we r also having our 3d photos done on saturday I cant wait to see what he looks like might give us an idea of who he is gunna take after. I cant believe im nearly half way already, can't wait for december when I actually get to hold him
These past few days I feel so fat like my belly doesn't even look preg just fat and its depressing I really want my belly to pop so I actually look pregnant. Sigh.
Hugs girls.

Congratulations hun! I did see your post on FB. It's not too long now, it will fly by so fast! Any names?

Hey yum
I am good sucks our side is so quite.
Bub is moving so much these days can't believe im already 5 1/2 months, we can't wait to meet our little guy so excited. :)

That's great! wow time is just flying!

Can't believe my little one is 3 months already!
Also girls, I'm kind of freaking out a little. I might be pregnant again (was really trying to protect myself with BC and condoms) but the condom broke and i wasn't able to get a refill on my BC and so...i'm a week into the TWW and have been getting the same stomach pains I got when I first got pregnant. I'm a little worried :/

Omg yum thats great im happy to hear I kno u got blayke but I was worried that if u wanted another one it would be hard again wouldnt want u going though same shit.
Did u want another what will u do if u are ??.

I want another one but I didn't want one right now....But if I am I'll still be happy, it'll just be really hard for us.

Oh my!! I think laura had the same scare!! I can understand the mixed feelings.

Hope it works out whatever your desires.

Yeah def if ur happy thats fine otherwise I hope its just a scare until u r ready again :)

Thanks girls, I'll keep you posted. Sal, hows your preg?? MS any better?
Trying, can't believe you're already half way! CRAZY

I kno its so crazy its going fast. We cant wait to meet him so excited :)
Keep us posted with u when wilk u do a test have u told ur OH ??

Oh, wow, Yum, how do you feel? I am surely not ready for another one, but I already have 3, so I think I would freak out if I got preggers again. Plus, the memories of this last pg are too still fresh.

Sally how are you doing?

AFM, I am still trying to buy a house, this is crazy how hard it is. Apparently, I have a judgement on my record from a auto incident years ago, and I had no idea what it was. Finally I found out that case was dismissed, so now I am just going to get it in writing from court, and we should be fair and square. The stress from it though was really bad. I was shocked. The babies are doing great, but they are sooooo different. I am so proud of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->