Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hello all! First very sorry at my lack of writing. Things have just been busy busy but I do check in on everyone. Sal how are you Hun?
Trying its flying by and your bump pic in Facebook today was gorgeous! Have you picked a name?

Kat - your girls are so beautiful!

Yum - I hope it works out how you want, it can be stressful! I did indeed go through the same scare but honestly after thinking it through it would have been tough but would have been fine. DH didn't care either way and honestly we aren't always careful right now so obviously it's not something we are too stressed about lol. I was panicked at the thought and DH actually calmed me as he was just "what's one more" lol!

AFM not a lot to report. My little Jacob is 7 months old and a very content little guy. He is a complete cuddle baby, I think he likes bein held so much that he will never be motivated to do anything. Sam was always on the move and did everything early but Jake doesn't want to lol he rolls and scoots a little and can now say "momma, dada and baba" but still has no teeth!

So glad you're all doing well.

As for me, I wad indeed pregnant again...but miscarried....

it's alright. it hurts to no end, but I'm glad that i wasn't too far along. Thanks for the hugs.

Yaaaaaay i knew it!!!! I totally saw it on the 12 week scan (nub theory)

whoohoo how r you feeling babe?

Im feeling ok. Still lots of being sick and sore everywhere. But im just soo happy! :)

Yay team blue!! I'm sure girls are special too (of course!) but I love my boys so much that team blue excites me for others lol.

Hey girls.

It's Sunni here.

It's been a while!

I'm glad you're all doing well, and wow, beautiful babies!

I myself did end up getting pregnant, miscarrying a few times but then finally, on May 10th this year, our miracle was born by cesarean section! :) He is almost a 5 month old now, healthy, EBF, beautiful!

Sunni! Soo happy to see you!! :) (although i see u on fb all the time. muahah)

Wow sunni its wonderful to hear from u. Big big congrates on ur little boy so happy for u. :)

Sorry for the delay but huge congrats Sunni. So happy for you, sorry for your losses but happy that you have your little miracle with you now.

Oh, wow, how much I missed!

Sal, congrats on team blue, I saw it on FB, very very very happy for you!

Sunnii, thank you so much on the exciting wonderful update!! You went through some tough times, and I am so happy you now got your miracle!

Laura, Yum and Cil, I follow you both on FB as well, love your little boys, they are adorable!

Trying, Sal, just hang in there and cherish your every moment being pregnant, cause the memories do fade after a while...

My girls are doing great, Maddie is walking already, and Sophia is crawling like a champ! They are a lot of work, but we love them to bits. They are finally only waking up once a night, so it has gotten much better as well. Also, I finally bought a house and moved in a week ago! Still unpacking and getting used to it, but overall, we now have a lot more space and a lot more stairs lol!

Congradulations kat on your house!! you must be zoo proud of yourself. With good reason of course. Wow mad dies walking already at 9 months thats incredible!!! Good for her!

Alright ladies time for a check in! Things are ok here, Jacob is walking holding onto furniture and we are on the watch for those first solo steps.

Want to hear how everyone else is doing!

Dear Ladies!

We haven't posted a while now.. though i have most of you on FB and keep in touch that way. I'm very glad about that!

I was just thinking about our journey together.. Remember when we all started??? And now.. Our last one is about to give birth. Sal! Then we all have our babies. Wow?! Just wow! We've been through a lot together and i just wanted to hug all of you! It's almost christmas again.

Hope someone reads this lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->