lovely ladies due early February :D

haven't posted here in forever..
but i pre-registered at hospital today for my induction this Wednesday! :happydance:
i'm super nervous, but soo ready to see my lil' mans face.
lo's head still hasn't engaged yet though and he's up really high.
apparently my pelvis is too small for his head to fit?..dr is hoping that once i start contracting it will push lo down and he'll fit, but he said to be expecting a c-section more than likely. its kind of scary seeing as how i've been preparing myself for a vaginal delivery and BAM! here i am faced with a possible/more than likely c-section..whatever is best for bubs though :)

but i pre-registered at hospital today for my induction this Wednesday! :happydance:
apparently my pelvis is too small for his head to fit?..dr is hoping that once i start contracting it will push lo down and he'll fit, but he said to be expecting a c-section more than likely. its kind of scary seeing as how i've been preparing myself for a vaginal delivery and BAM! here i am faced with a possible/more than likely c-section..whatever is best for bubs though :)

That's exciting that you will get to meet your baby this week! I also have been told that my pelvis is small and may need extra assistance to get baby out. I guess worst case would be a c-section also. My mum had a c-section with all her 3 children due to being small.

I hope it all goes well for you and you don't need one but whatever happens you will be in the best hands and baby will soon be here! Xx

I haven't posted in here in forever, but I had my baby on Monday. I always knew I wouldn't make it to my due date.

I had my beautiful baby girl on Sunday morning :happydance: she is the most perfect princess ever and I'm just over the moon :happydance:

She was 4 days early :thumbup:

Good luck to all you awaiting your bundles of joy. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Haven't been on in a while, but my baby girl was born Tuesday, February 5th.

any updates ??

I'm officially a mommy to a precious baby boy! :)
Braylen was born February 6th via csection at 10:40a.m
he weighed in @ 7.2 lbs and was 20 1/2 inches <3
I haven't posted my birth story yet, I'm too tired lol.
Congratulations to all of you who had your lo's and hope to see the rest of you ladies lo's soon!:)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

well done ladies!

its almost my turn... im not ready !! :haha::haha:

Havent posted here for ages but I had my baby last Thursday 7/2, Talia Grace and she is perfect!!

We should get going on fb to really help each other as we go through the same stages with our LOs! Maybe set up a Feb 2013 Mummy Group pr something!!

is there anyone left besides me ??!!! hello out there :hi:

ahhhh lovely :cloud9: ill have to check out your birth story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"