lovely ladies due early February :D

Can I join!! I am due 1st Feb my with my second and little man was measuring at 40+3 at my 37 week growth scan. I am booked in for my first sweep at 39 weeks and so far am still working.

I plan to carry on working until I pop which hopefully wont be too much longer.

yesss...welcome ! :flower:

hats off to you for still being at work. just being alive seems like work atm

It is hard going but I am just not in the resting mood at the moment though that could change at any time! :coffee:

flyinggg in now girls!! i find out on tuesday my actual induction date... im 37 weeks tomo and being induced at 39 weeks so only 2 weeks to go!! now that its down to it... im a mixture of emotions i dont feel ready yet but i do if that makes sense!! arghh!! im looking forward to getting these hormones back in check too! how is everyone doing x

Well I am currently housebound due to the icy conditions and there is only so much tidying up one can do! think I will try to finish packing my hospital bag!

its been rainy and mild here, all the snow is melted. its cold today tho, and calling for snow tonite. looking forward to getting out for a walk today ive been cooking up a storm in my wee kitchen its so hot in here

i've got two weeks to go and i have nothing packed! Still need to buy a lot of things too. It's bee so hectic lately and I've not had much time to myself to think baby stuff. Hope baby doesn't decide to show up early!

I just realised that this thread has gotten so large that it is on pregnancy groups and discussions. No longer in 3rd tri. Or it could be in both.:3 how impressive. :haha:

i've got two weeks to go and i have nothing packed! Still need to buy a lot of things too. It's bee so hectic lately and I've not had much time to myself to think baby stuff. Hope baby doesn't decide to show up early!

I've gotten some warning signs that sent me mad finishing things. Car seat is installed in the car and I'm trying to find my camera charger. Hubby has yet to get his stuff together and my bag is partially packed. >< Going to be fun trying to get everything together last minute. :wacko:

Well I got fed up of being under house arrest today and ventured a walk to the shop and ended up on my hands and knees less than 1 minute after leaving the house!

the OB turned my breech baby around yesterday!!! :cloud9:

the version itself wasnt bad, not at all painful just felt like the life was being squished out of me. got really hot and lightheaded. only took about a couple minutes and she was turned. the worst part of it was the 7 plus hours at the hospital with no food!:haha: managed to stay completely chill the whole day. the stress of the day didnt hit me til after at about 3 in the morning when i woke up with a new pain/pressure and lost it for about an hour. ranted to H about being stressed about everything, we talked for a couple hours, then he put me in the tub and then i went back to sleep. today im feeling kinda stupid for having a fit in the night :blush: feeling sore cuz shes pressing on new areas now, i was used to the pain i had now its new pain and feels like shes going to fall out of my ass :wacko: other than that super happy that shes turned and she took it well.

the OB turned my breech baby around yesterday!!! :cloud9:

the version itself wasnt bad, not at all painful just felt like the life was being squished out of me. got really hot and lightheaded. only took about a couple minutes and she was turned. the worst part of it was the 7 plus hours at the hospital with no food!:haha: managed to stay completely chill the whole day. the stress of the day didnt hit me til after at about 3 in the morning when i woke up with a new pain/pressure and lost it for about an hour. ranted to H about being stressed about everything, we talked for a couple hours, then he put me in the tub and then i went back to sleep. today im feeling kinda stupid for having a fit in the night :blush: feeling sore cuz shes pressing on new areas now, i was used to the pain i had now its new pain and feels like shes going to fall out of my ass :wacko: other than that super happy that shes turned and she took it well.

That's great news! So now we all just wait for our lo's to arrive :baby:

got checked again today and cervix still isn't open/soft/thinned... baby is big, so we may be looking at induction next week. really hoping that some walking and pineapple-indulging will help move things along down there. baby is engaged... :)

Hiya ladies, havnt posted here in ages... So I'm officially over due!! Any1 else?!

It's all the excitement, just looking so forward to meeting baby!!

Me too! Have you ladies had any signs that anything is near? Have had nothing here :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->