Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Anyway, long intro into what I was going to say...don't use grapefruit juice to take any medication or even your prenatal. The enzymes in it can interfere with absorption rates.

I know, but good point! That's why I am not taking it with my prenatals.

CD7 over here. Hope the spotting is finally at its end.

Looks like it is getting closer Chazz! Good luck!! :dust:

Thanks ladies! You must be bored of my rambling by now but here is the latest :p

Second line on opk appears to have gone back to barely being there :( and temp has had a super spike up today!

Will test again in a few hours though as it was with first morning wee wee x

Anyway, long intro into what I was going to say...don't use grapefruit juice to take any medication or even your prenatal. The enzymes in it can interfere with absorption rates.

I know, but good point! That's why I am not taking it with my prenatals.

CD7 over here. Hope the spotting is finally at its end.

Wahoo goodbye spotting!

Chazz- looking good! Sending baby dust!

So AF has finally cleared off! Now it feels like I'm actually 'trying' .

Yeah test again later and let us know :) Good luck !

Af is gone :happydance: So now I can start trying, although I wont be taking it to seriously until next week, no harm in a little practice :haha:

Mies- I hope that spotting clears away for you and fast, how irritating.

Yay your all catching up now the nasty witch is on her way out! I shall look forward to going through your waiting to ovulate with you all seeing as you have so kindly put up with me hehe!

Hi girls, sorry it's been a while since I checked in :(

You might remember that I stopped taking my pill at the beginning of march and my husband wanted to wait until April to actually start trying. Well, that kind of fell by the wayside a bit and we had sex every other day, regardless of whether there were any signs of ovulation. I had trouble charting because my sleep is so disrupted that my temps were all over the place, and my hubby agreed that is wouldn't be so bad if we fell pregnant straight away and ended up with a December baby...

But my period came today :( so I'm cd1 again :(

I had a 31 day cycle, first month off the pill, so I guess I should be pleased that I didn't have a super long cycle, but I think I ovulated on cd20, so I had a short luteal phase :(

Here's hoping for more luck in April!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else on cd1?

I should be on cd1 anytime now, I've had a lp between 8 and 15 days since coming off the pill so won't be far behind you x

You might remember that I stopped taking my pill at the beginning of march and my husband wanted to wait until April to actually start trying. Well, that kind of fell by the wayside a bit and we had sex every other day, regardless of whether there were any signs of ovulation. I had trouble charting because my sleep is so disrupted that my temps were all over the place, and my hubby agreed that is wouldn't be so bad if we fell pregnant straight away and ended up with a December baby...

I had a 31 day cycle, first month off the pill, so I guess I should be pleased that I didn't have a super long cycle, but I think I ovulated on cd20, so I had a short luteal phase :(

Hi there, and welcome!

Too bad first cycle wasn't it for you, but I'm happy you're joining us now.

I had kind of a crappy day at work today. Two girls were fighting during lunch break and one had quite a bit of her hair torn out... What I hated most about it, though, was that all the other bystanding teenagers were just taking pictures of the large tuft of hair lying on the floor.:growlmad:

Af has arrived, so i can now officially join you lovely ladies! :happydance:

I have no idea what's going on, AF was due Wednesday/Thursday and now it's Saturday and 2 BFNs later still no AF. Pretty frustrated cos I have all these symptoms and no AF, but also have no idea of my cycles because its my first month off BC, but I wasn't irregular before BC
I am just sad :(

I have no idea what's going on, AF was due Wednesday/Thursday and now it's Saturday and 2 BFNs later still no AF. Pretty frustrated cos I have all these symptoms and no AF, but also have no idea of my cycles because its my first month off BC, but I wasn't irregular before BC
I am just sad :(

Try not to worry I am sure it is just your body getting used to not being on BC.

My temp stayed higher this morning so I think I have ovulated one more higher temp and I guess I'm officially 2 week waiting!

I think a lot of the groups moved, admin must of done a clean up x

Hi there, and welcome!

Too bad first cycle wasn't it for you, but I'm happy you're joining us now.

I had kind of a crappy day at work today. Two girls were fighting during lunch break and one had quite a bit of her hair torn out... What I hated most about it, though, was that all the other bystanding teenagers were just taking pictures of the large tuft of hair lying on the floor.:growlmad:

That's really sad. One thing I remember is that kids are cruel and looking back I still can't work out what makes us so nasty as teenagers. We weren't aloud phones at school though and that was long before f.b etc. I imagine that was all over social media in seconds, seems so much harder now and of course bullying has never been easier :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->