Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Well. Sweep officially failed! Lost loads of plug etc I mean LOADS. Had period pains all day saturday then sunday nothing. And now its been 2 days. They say it will work within 48 hours. Not really sure what to expect now, bit upset because last time I had a sweep I gave birth within 24 hours. Now I'm thinking that I won't go on my own... if I can't get started from having a sweep at 3cm dilated what chance do I have of labour starting naturally :(

I feel your pain I'm still here :( holding out hope for my second sweep Wednesday though as I don't want to be induced :(

Darn! I was so hopeful for you gals that the sweeps would work. Hopefully babies decide to come on their own or the second sweeps work!

I haven't been offered a second :( that's it for me now! If I don't go on my own before friday 9am! It's off to the labour ward for an induction :(

Any updates Rhi or Chazz??

I'm still here waiting! Going in tomorrow at 10am so hopefully next time I post I will be home with bubba! I'm assuming Rhi went in yesterday as planned so shouldn't be to far off from a bundle of joy!

I think she said she was going in yesterday so hopefully we will hear of baby here soon! Good luck tomorrow Chazz! I'm thinking of you and can't wait to hear your good news!!!

He came of his own accord! It all started at 5pm yesterday I went to the hospital at 10pm but they sent me home and I stayed at home till 7am just on paracetamol and tens machine when I got back to the hospital I was fully dilated and he was out in under an hour and a half

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Congrats, chazz! Hope you and your baby are doing well. Make sure you take lots of rest and let yourself be spoilt.

congratulations!!! He is adorable! Have you decided on a final name yet?

Baby elijah was born at 08.10 am this morning :)
9lbs!! Natural (not by choice ahah) birth can't believe the size of him :) at home now working my way through the after pains (ouch)

congrats chazz :) !!

He's amazing I love him! We're in hospital for the night as he did a poop in me so needs to be monitored but all seems fine hopefully home early tomorrow :)

Congrats Rhi birthday buddies and very close times! Oh and we went for Freddie Daniel David Werren in the end :)

Eli also did a poop. They didn't seem to think we needed to stay... funny how different hospitals are isn't it !! Lovely name :)

Baby elijah was born at 08.10 am this morning :)
9lbs!! Natural (not by choice ahah) birth can't believe the size of him :) at home now working my way through the after pains (ouch)

congrats chazz :) !!

Congrats Rhi! Hoepfully you and your baby are doing fine.

That is too funny that you guys wound up going on the same day :) Lovely names by the way! I think I'm the straggler of the group... 35 weeks tomorrow so getting there! Baby is transverse though so really hoping to get him to turn in the next couple weeks before he's completely out of room (small baby+long torso/uterus = he still has some time to flip!). I'm starting to do some exercises to encourage him to turn but do you guys have any suggestions? Though I'm sure your babies were more cooperative than mine LOL ;)

That is too funny that you guys wound up going on the same day :) Lovely names by the way! I think I'm the straggler of the group... 35 weeks tomorrow so getting there! Baby is transverse though so really hoping to get him to turn in the next couple weeks before he's completely out of room (small baby+long torso/uterus = he still has some time to flip!). I'm starting to do some exercises to encourage him to turn but do you guys have any suggestions? Though I'm sure your babies were more cooperative than mine LOL ;)

There is a website I think it is called spinning baby or something similar. .. try bouncing on a yoga/gym ball for a few hours a day :) might encourage him to turn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->