Lovely things your child has said to you...

caz_hills

Reaction score
Tonight my son looked me in the eyes and said 'you're the best mum me and my sister could ever wish for'. I cried with happiness.

I hope I remember his loving words.

What's the nicest thing your child has said to you? I want to think about the positives rather than worries/negatives!

x

'I like you soooo much!'
'You need a plaster' (while patting my arm - I was crying over something stupid and she was worried).
'You look so pretty Mummy!' - I was trying on an old top which is seriously too small now. I love it that she just sees a pretty top rather than the flabby body underneath! :haha:

She's only two so not nearly as eloquent as yours :cloud9: but her comments were heartfelt all the same. :')

After cooking him brunch on sat he ate some bacon and said you are the best mummy in the world!

xxxx

"You make the best dinner ever!" makes the shopping, cooking and cleaning up after all worth it.

From Violet:

"Thank you for giving birth to me."
"I'm so glad you're my mom."

And From Leo:
"Mom!"
"Hi!"

Leo isn't quite talking yet, haha.

Love these ❤️ Our little ones are so cute!

I had a hole in my leggings and DS said he wanted to buy mummy more from the shop with his coins and get mummy flowers too! :)

Just now, getting the kids into bed. I asked ds if I could have a kiss, he gave me a huge hug and kiss, then said " i love you mummy". He is 5, he rarely says he loves me. So when he does its extra specail. I nearly cried.

DD who is two, will often tell me " i..... rug.... you.... again!!!!" Which means, I love you , again. Which is just adorable. Way nicer then when she says " bye bye doo doo".

I went into the bathroom one morning before anyone else was up, getting ready for the day when my 2year old son walked in unexpectedly. I said, "Hi my little love bug!" and he replied with a suuuuper sweet, "Hi my little mama bear!" I've never heard him say anything like that before so it was really cute. <3

I work full time and when I get off work my husband picks me up and always has our son with him... He always asks me, "How your day mama? I missed you at work!" He's probably the sweetest 2 year old EVER! But I am a little biased... :haha:

My older ones just tell me how good my cooking is! Lol.

^ Aawww that reminds me, every time I cook something my 2 year old likes, she says things like 'Mmm delicious!' and 'Lush!' in her squeaky little voice, which is both sweet and amusing. :')

'No daddy push me, (on the swing) I don't want you to hurt the baby in your tummy- we must be careful of you mummy' &#128151;&#128151;&#128151;&#128151; xxx

J - ''You're the best mum ever''
Me - ''Thanks baby, I do try''
J - ''You don't have to try, you are''

When I say thank you to him, he'll say ''You're welcome my darling/my sweetheart''

Mummy, how come you are the best cooker ever?! (after roast dinner and homemade cake)

Yds-Mummy you look so pretty, I love your dress and hair (strokes my hair then kisses me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->