loving our new routine!!!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
im so glad i made the decision to put the kids into nursery!

each day i get a detailed report on everything they have done and to be fair they do LOADS of productive play, circle time, snack and lunch.

by the time i pick them up ffion is ready for a nap so she sleeps for 2 hours whilst i have some time with rhys and then do the housework whilst rhys watches tv.

when colin gets home the house is clean, dinner is on and the washing machine and dishwasher are doing their job.

rhys used to get up between 8.30 and 9.30, had a nap in the day and went to bed between 8.30 and 9.30pm. it was a nightmare to be honest. but now... he is so tired from nursery he is in bed by 7.00 and he wakes up at 7.30 which is perfect for getting ready for nursery.

i honestly feel so much more on top of things. the kids are happier not being stuck with me all day and im earning some extra money and getting adult conversation.

although part of me feels ive failed, because i was supposed to be a full time mum, staying at home with the kids all day. but oh well. i just need to deal with those feelings i guess.

Glad it is working out well for you, sounds great!

sounds wonderful for you sweetie, you haven't failed, your doing fab! x x x

Sounds like a huge success to me hun!!! Glad its working out for you. x

im so pleased, i just feel so much better.

i cant believe rhys is in bed at a decent hour, in his OWN bed... woop woop.

i guess i should be doing housework now...

pfft! :rofl:

im so happy for you ! I remember you were having alot of trouble before! Its all working out now :happydance:
And dont be silly you have not failed at all! Your a brill mum :hugs:

yeah we were having SO much trouble getting rhys to bed. and he would only fall asleep in our bed. literally he would be running around screaming at 9.30 wanting yoghurts and toast... was really really hard.

Sounds to me like you are still a super mum!:hug:

glad to hear all is working out for u:)

That sounds great, well done! and don't feel bad, im sure they and you really enjoy the bit of extra space/fun. Sounds like you now have the energy to fully enjoy them, rather than getting stressed. I am looking forward to Bethanie going to pre-school (not being nasty, but I think I will feel a little less stressed).

*See, im the same as you.. I feel bad for even saying that! lol*

It sounds great! In fact,sounds just like you're thriving,not failing :hugs:

Sounds brilliant hun! :happydance:

Charlie goes nursery 3 days a week and still is up all bloody night!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123