Low beta but bfp on cb digi

Amiex

Reaction score
Hi everyone, congratulations on your recent Bfps!

Thought I would post here as someone may have been through something similar after finding out they were pregnant. Hope that's ok.

Basically, I got a faint bfp on Tuesday (and everyday since then) and then started bleeding on Friday so went to the doctors and had a blood test which came back at 10. The doctor said this was too low to consider pregnant but I'm booked in for another one tomorrow morning.

Since then, I have taken two frer which have came back slightly darker than the others and this morning got a pregnant 1-2 on a Cb digi.

To me, this means that my hcg levels have increased as I did take a cb digi on wed night and it was negative.

Has anyone been through anything similar, like with a very low beta and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks in advance

Xx

How many dpo are you? I have been through similar, I did a digi that said 1-2 and the started spotting, my hcg was tested the next day and came back as 10 but the morning of my blood test my CB digi was negative and so I knew what was about to happen, if yours has gone negative to 1-2 after your blood test the. That's a positive sign. My hcg with this pregnancy was slow to rise, but so far it's ok so low hcg can really go one way or the other, the number itself isn't so important it's the rise 48hours later that makes the difference

Thank you for replying, I'm sorry to hear about your loss ��.

I have really irregular cycles, anywhere from 4-6 weeks but I had some cramping on the 15th 16th of October which I think may have been ovulation pain so thinking I could be about 17-18dpo today. Don't know for sure.

I'm just trying to prepare myself for the results tomorrow but keep thinking if it was still at 10 it wouldn't show up on cb digi today.

X

I am hoping for the best for you. It does seem a little low though. Here's my experience with two chemicals:

First chemical:
Found out around 11 DPO on a Friday night. Took a digital Sunday said pregnant. Got blood work done on Tuesday HCG only 5.99 lost that one.

Second chemical
Found out around 10 DPO once more on a Friday night. Took a digital 1-2 weeks pregnant at 11 and 12 DPO. 13 went in for blood work was 20. 15 DPO blood work at 28. Digital kept saying 1-2 weeks until that Monday when I lost that one.

My experience with this pregnancy with the clearblue digital
Took one at 9 dpo came back 1-2 weeks pregnant. Went in for blood work at 11 DPO was 28.

So with my history it is very possible to have 10 HCG and digitals to pick it up. Seeing that the lines are darker today that is promising, but I'm a realistic. Prepare yourself for the worst, but hope/pray for the best. I will be hoping/praying for the best for you. Keep us updated.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and congradulations on your pregnacy too!

I assumed that because the cb digital have a sensitivity of 50 that I would have had to have around that level of hcg to get a result so thank you for clearing that up for me and allowing me to prepare myself for what could happen today.

Got the doctors at 8.40 and results should be in by 3 so I will update after then.

X

It's so difficult because it literally can go either way, I have heard lots of good news stories with hcg, will be thinking of you this morning, good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->