low beta result after ivf

rissamykl

Reaction score
Hi,

After 14 days from retrieval and a 5 day embryo blast transfer, I had my first beta result and it was bfp but it was low (22). Nurse said it was low and she has seen this turn to positive but not many do. I go back in two more days (4 days from first beta) Please let me know if you have had sucess stories after having 1st beta low result. I need all the help I can.

Thx
Rissa

honestly it can go either way. but u might have more luck if u ask in the first tri or assisted conception groug

My first was 44 and I'm now pregnant with twins and 33 weeks so it's definately possible, good luck!

Baby Hopes, that made my day.. I am soo soo happy for you!v Thank you for the encouragment!!!! hUGS ♥

I don't have any advice or experience but just wanted to wish you luck :hugs:

Well just wanted to share that so far so good.. I went back today and my I am at 220. (first one 4 days ago was 22) Yay.. but nurse said she don't like that I started so low. I am assuming because its a bigger chance of miscarriage!? I go back in 4 days for another blood test then if good I go for ultrasound around the 15th..

Your second beta sounds really good! Congrats! :thumbup: I hope it continues to go well.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!! :hugs:
I wish you a very H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->