Low cervix at 4 weeks?

candypanda

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's ok to have a low cervix at this stage?
I'm panicking! It seems to go up and down throughout the day but it only ranges between very low and about mid position. it isn't facing around the back yet...

:nope: I'm so worried at the mo..

If I was you I'd stop checking, I was checking mine obsessively each cycle and the one I got my BFP it had been low hard and starting to open but I just reckon I implanted late so it went back up and softened over the next while. It really is so unreliable, you are just going to worry yourself :)

I agree to stop checking, I checked at first and at like almost 7 weeks it went up high out of reach!

Agree with pp's stop checking! Mine was like that and finally went up!

Thanks :( i don't know how to enjoy this pregnancy, I panic so much. I am so happy to be pregnant but I am ridiculously anxious.

As long as I know others have had it and it's been OK, then I'm happy :)

Thanks :( i don't know how to enjoy this pregnancy, I panic so much. I am so happy to be pregnant but I am ridiculously anxious.

As long as I know others have had it and it's been OK, then I'm happy :)

Hi Hun!!

As other ladies said, Stop checking your cervix now. Although i did the same till 7 weeks :haha:
Till 5 week or so my cervix was very very low, and after that i checked my cervix at 7 weeks and that time it was up and high. :flower:
Cervix movement may take a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->