Low HCG at 13dpo

mrs.green2015

Reaction score
I am supposed to be 14dpo but I'm pretty sure I'm having a chemical pregnancy. But I was looking for any success stories with low hcg at 12-14dpo... At 13dpo mine was only 8. I go back tomorrow for another test. I know not to get my hopes up, I'm preparing for the worst but it would still be nice to see any success.

Athe 14dpo the normal levels *I think* are 5-426. So although it is are low, it is still in the range. I hope you get a good outcome!

It's not the number that's important but how it rises. One blood draw will tell you nothing as that number is still in the normal range. Hcg levels have to start somewhere. As long as it doubles within 48-72 hours then that's a sign the pregnancy is progressing well. I didn't even get my bfp till 17dpo! Bloods were negative at 13dpo and I'm 10 weeks now. Congratulations and try not worry.

Thanks ladies.

Maryanne- Were you tracking your cycle at all? I wish I wasn't positive of my Ov date. I'm just so discouraged because I was told by 3 people it's not good. 1. The advice nurse who told me the results. 2. The nurse at the infertility clinic and 3. The nurse practitioner in the clinic who orders and monitors all my tests.
The nurse practitioner wanted it at least 75. And online (I know I know I shouldn't) most people are at least 25...

Thanks ladies.

Maryanne- Were you tracking your cycle at all? I wish I wasn't positive of my Ov date. I'm just so discouraged because I was told by 3 people it's not good. 1. The advice nurse who told me the results. 2. The nurse at the infertility clinic and 3. The nurse practitioner in the clinic who orders and monitors all my tests.
The nurse practitioner wanted it at least 75. And online (I know I know I shouldn't) most people are at least 25...

Yea I was tracking with temps and confirming with opk's. I really am not sure why anyone would tell you it wasn't good after one blood draw?? Personally I'd be making a complaint. It's not fair to worry people for no reason. In all three of my successful pregnancies ive never once had a bfp before AF was due, so no way my levels would have been anywhere near 75 or even 25 at 13dpo!

Thanks. I really hope it works out and I can file that complaint. I would feel kinda silly if they turned out to be right.

I was told that the number doesn't matter as long as it doubles. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->