Low HCG-close to doubling but not quite

lakotachris

Reaction score
I've never had low HCG numbers and I looking for very honest thoughts, experiences and opinions. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. My HCG is at 267 19 dpo and I pulled positives on pregnancy tests 6 days before missing my period and on all tests even the less sensitive ones. Technically I'm right under doubling but any thoughts on this? I have zero pregnancy symptoms except I'm hungry like when I'm getting my period and I usually have several. I am not sure whether to be excited or prepare for bad news. In all of my previous healthy pregnancies (I've had several) I had sky high numbers by now and definite symptoms.

I don't know is this makes sense but I am concerned that even though technically I'm progressing I don't understand why I would be pulling positives nearly a week prior to my period and yet her nearly two weeks later the HCG is only 267.

I tested positive at 8 dpo and when my hcg was tested at 15 dpo it was 47. At 17 dpo it was 98 and at 19 dpo 197. I will be 14 weeks this Saturday and all of my genetic screening test and other high risk test have come back normal. There's a lot of worrying about hcg levels but as long as they rise appropriately it isn't so important what number you started at. Hopefully your next levels will rise appropriately and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->