Low HCG level at 7 weeks pregnant

LiliyaS

Reaction score
My first HCG was 258 on the 11/07 and then my second HCG was drawn 14/07 at 880 - i am supposedly 7 weeks pregnant if we go off the first date of my last period (24/05/2020). My doctor was concerned with the first HCG that it was too low for how far along i am, the second HCG she said was great and im getting my third HCG drawn tomorrow morning! I am super anxious its going to be miscarriage (previously had a blited ovum last year) and petrified its going to happen again.

Has anyone had a similar experience to me or in the same boat right now?

Do you know when you ovulated? You might not be 7 weeks as going off your last period can be extremely inaccurate. They assume you have a 28 day cycle. For me, I can have cycles up to 36 days on average, but my LP is always 14 days. So I’m almost always over a week behind what they think I am based on my period.

Your numbers are certainly rising the way they should be, so I’m guessing you’re actually much earlier than 7 weeks. If I had to guess based on hcg alone, I’d say somewhere around 5 weeks

My levels were very similar to this when I was 5 weeks ish. I originally thought I was nearly a week further along and had the same worry as you.

Today however I had a scan and everything is great. Try and stay positive you are more than likely just a bit off with dates x

I didn’t have bloods done, but had come off mirena the same month so my cycle was confusing. But I went into my first scan expecting to be closer to nine weeks based on “LMP”, however was 7w3d. I wouldn’t worry since they did go up nicely, probably not as far along as you thought.

No im not sure when i last ovulated, i use an app called clue but it dont think its very accurate. The doctor told me i would be 7 weeks going off of my last period, so i was obviously trusting what they were saying! I have had my third round of bloods done this morning and will be getting results back this afternoon so fingers crossed they are 1500 or above!

I
Do you know when you ovulated? You might not be 7 weeks as going off your last period can be extremely inaccurate. They assume you have a 28 day cycle. For me, I can have cycles up to 36 days on average, but my LP is always 14 days. So I’m almost always over a week behind what they think I am based on my period.

Your numbers are certainly rising the way they should be, so I’m guessing you’re actually much earlier than 7 weeks. If I had to guess based on hcg alone, I’d say somewhere around 5 weeks

I just got my third blood test results back yesterday and they have quadtripled to 3,155! Doctor said that was great and I’m booked in for a dating scan this Monday! I’m just praying there is a little baby!! Fingers crossed for me!

Congrats!!
Had my scan yesterday and didn’t go too well! I’m supposedly 8 weeks and the sac measured at 6 weeks and there was nothing inside of it. Back fo see the doctor tomorrow for a blood test and another ultrasound in a few weeks but not positive at all :(

Had my scan yesterday and didn’t go too well! I’m supposedly 8 weeks and the sac measured at 6 weeks and there was nothing inside of it. Back fo see the doctor tomorrow for a blood test and another ultrasound in a few weeks but not positive at all :(

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and praying

Sorry Liliya, I’m hoping things still turn out ok for you!

Sorry Liliya, I’m hoping things still turn out ok for you!
Just had another blood test done today, hcg levels have gone up to 55,000! Doctor said thats amazing doubling in a week and a half and she wants me in for a scan either this friday or following monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->