low hcg levels don't mean sh"t

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I got my first bfp at 9dpo. I had my levels check at 17dpo and it was only 185. Had it rechecked at 5 weeks. Was only 800 (dining time was 40 hours though :) )

I had some spotting yesterday. So i went to e.r to get checked out. Sithey did a scan. I was thinking no baby out another blighted ovum. But there it was... My baby measuring exact on dates. Great rate of 157bpm. I'm over joyed. :)

I've never had low hcg levels before(that i know of) my hcg level were always one 200 by 14dpo so i was sure this baby was not viable...

But it's there, is healthy. My spotting is from a tiny bleed out side of the gestational sac. They said it's nothing to worry about. :)

Yay :D Glad to hear it all went well. I've got a scan in a week :) Did you get a pic? Xx

Amazing news!! So pleased for you hun! Mine are low too, fx I have the same outcome!

Dan-O I've been following your since you started testing. Clear blue digital tests arent not my friend either.... I'm hoping your out come is the same as mine. :)

And the er didn't give me a picture but she was the best tech ever. She showed me everything, showed me the heart beat, explained the bleed. She was very thoughtful. Most er tech's won't even let you see the screen.

Congrtas hun! My first levels around the same time as yours were only 102 and I'm in the final stretch so it goes without saying it's not the number but how it rises. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Exactly! I felt your pregnancy was going great all along, Corrie Anne! So much worry for nothing.

I got a 2-3 on digi at 5+3... And baby is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->