Low HCG

__brittneyyy

Reaction score
I went to the hospital today for some spotting, I thought I was around 5 weeks 3 days, but i didnt track O this month and my HCG was only 800. Going to OB friday for blood draw to see if they double. Anyonr had low HCG and success? Also, on the US they said it was too early to see anything.

Mine was only 1046 at 6+4 with my dd. And she's 9 months old now. That's not that low so I wouldn't panic, it's how the number rises that's important. Always shocks me that doctors don't tell ladies that and leave them worrying.

Im just so nervous, its my first. It seems as though the "normal" HCG is so much higher.

It's hard not to compare, but a single HCG value really can't tell you much. It's all about progression, and even then there is a range of what's normal. If you haven't already, you should Google the "BetaBase". It's a site that catalogs HCG levels at various levels of pregnancy and all of the levels (a very wide range for any given DPO) are from "successful" pregnancies in which at least a heartbeat had been detected. It's crazy how much they can vary. Of course there is an average, but falling in either side of the "average" doesn't necessarily mean that something's wrong.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Thank so much! I just want Friday ti be here so I can just know whats going on. No more spotting though so FX!

I have no experience as it's my first pregnancy and I didn't see my midwife until almost 9 weeks. Hope all goes well!

Good luck hun, I have no advise but I hope things work out for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->