Low HCG

neadyda

Reaction score
Sorry it’s me again.

So I’ve been in pain since I’ve found out I’m pregnant. Last week my HCG was 24 and today the HCG levels have gone up but not by as much as they like (I forgot to ask by how much). So I have a scan booked in for tomorrow. Has anyone else had low HCG levels but everything is fine? I’m so worried xx

Sorry hun didn't want to read and run but I hope everything goes well at the scan, I've seen a few people on here with slow rising hcg and a few of them everything was okay x

You said your levels were 24 last week, what are they now hun? C

Just realised you said you don't know by how much, my brain lately is so bad! I hope you scan goes well x

Just realised you said you don't know by how much, my brain lately is so bad! I hope you scan goes well x
Thank you. I can’t believe I forgot to ask what they were. My brain is everywhere as well at the mo x

Hoping your scan goes well tomorrow!

Sadly there is no sac. There is no baby

Oh, I'm so sorry. Have you been bleeding? Or did they say what could have happened?

Did they say you'll probably need cake? I think you'll probably need some cake. I'm having back pains (4+1) so I suspect I'll be joining you for cake.

No bleeding. They think it’s either an ectopic or PUL ( pregnancy of unknown location) x just feel a bit numb x

Oh no I'm so sorry hon. Is it possible that its just way to early to see anything on a scan yet?
I my heart goes out to you hon. I've had 3 Misscariges so I know what it's like.

Just to let everyone know I sadly miscarried yesterday. It was a pregnancy in unknown location. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->