Low hcg???

babyfever85

Reaction score
hi ladies.... i think im 5 weeks and 2 days from my lmp, iv been having positive hpts for over a week now, started really faint but been getting stronger as the week has gone on, had a urine test done last wed, got the resuts on the friday and it was inconclusive, i thought no big deal just to early to tell, took another sample in on monday hsd the result today and again oits come back with low hcg levels, im so scared that its all going wrong, i waas so sure it was gonna be good news today, and to make matters worse iv been looking up low hcg at 5 week on internet and from what iv read the outlook dosnt look like its going to be very good! im so upset i dont know what to do.

Have you had blood tests taken? I think you can only determine the level of Hcg accurately through a blood test. It wasnt clear to me from your post how you are measuring your Hcg levels.

I would not panic if you are just basing it on home pregnancy tests....

there are such vast differences in what your HCG can be... a VERY wide spectrum.. some ladies have low Hcg levels and go on to have a very healthy baby... so i dont know if i would get too upset about it... if its increasing then thats good.. if its decreasing its not... but unless you have a blood test (followed by a repeat a few days later to see how your levels are rising) i wouldnt count on anything else testing levels..

iv not had any blood taken yet, the low levels avebeen taken from urine tests from the doctors not hpts, the thing is if im 5+2 days surley it should defanatly showing up on doctors tests, going back in the morning and demanding a blood test, this is my 2nd pregnancy so i know i feel pregnant, its just heartbraking to know that if my hcg levels arnt good then im probably going to miscarry

I thought from urine tests it was just a positive or negative, but I am not really sure. Definitely get a blood test and then follow-up with a second blood test 48 hours later. I had that last week after I panicked when I got a few negative results on HPT.

Have you tried the Clear Blue Digital HPT's? Personally, I think they are really good & seem to be v sensitive to HCG...

Good luck with everything

Hi hun,

I can share your experience I am going through something similar. I have had 3 blood tests now and my hcg are low I had one on sat =17 tues=26 today=69. I hope yours are higher I think you can only get a true reading from the bloods. If you need to chat you can pm me. I'm going crazy thinking about my levels!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->