Low progesterone

Mandiemoore

Reaction score
wondering if someone could help me! I have gotten 3 positive preg tests! Last week I got 2 faint positives and yesterday the line was darker! I went to the dr today to get the blood tests to confirm. My hcg levels were in range for 4 weeks along (according to my period I should be 5 but I know timing could be off) my progesterone was about 3 points under normal range for first trimester! Is it possible that I’m still too early to be within normal range and when I go back in 48 hours it will have risen? Has anyone experienced this and it turned out to be a healthy pregnancy? This is my first time and I’m freaking out that something is wrong!

Do you know what your progesterone number was?

Cant help much because we dont get HCG blood tests here in UK we only have a pregnancy test to rely on. But I hope when u go again ure levels are going up. Good luck hon

Cant help much because we dont get HCG blood tests here in UK we only have a pregnancy test to rely on. But I hope when u go again ure levels are going up. Good luck hon

Hi hun I live in the UK and have had hcg levels checked in all 3 of my pregnancies :)

It was 6.1! The nurse told me not to worry yet. I go back for my second round today after work!

Good luck hun if they catch it early they can give you progesterone to take!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->