Low progestrone level -6 weeks :(

Online says "9-47 NG/ml is considered normal in first trimester" Did your doctor seem concerned with it though?

ask your doctor for a progesterone supplement.

Im not a doctor but it does seem a little low for 6 weeks .... but i would consult your doctor and ask for a progesterone supplement <3 good luck momma

Good luck! Keeping you in my thoughts. I had low progesterone in my first pregnancy and was given a supplement and some progesterone injections. Though it was only checked because of a few bleeding spells. My little one is turning 5 soon :) I didn't have it checked in my last pregnancy as there was never any reason to. My first appointment was at around 8 weeks.

Good luck! Keeping you in my thoughts. I had low progesterone in my first pregnancy and was given a supplement and some progesterone injections. Though it was only checked because of a few bleeding spells. My little one is turning 5 soon :) I didn't have it checked in my last pregnancy as there was never any reason to. My first appointment was at around 8 weeks.

Was your bleeding bright or dark?

Was your bleeding bright or dark?
It was bright, like a period. Had it every 2 weeks from 6 to 16 weeks. It was a very stressful pregnancy I wouldn't wish it on anyone but baby girl was fine.

It was bright, like a period. Had it every 2 weeks from 6 to 16 weeks. It was a very stressful pregnancy I wouldn't wish it on anyone but baby girl was fine.
Was it heavy like a period? Only ask as I’ve been having this lately and it’s worrying me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->