low sperm anyone help please

lornapj83

Love my babies
Reaction score
ok my oh had a sperm test on wednesday the doc left him a ansewer phone message and said there not bad so yesterday he managed to talk to the doctor and he said it should be 15 million per ml but my oh has 7million per ml he said its not bad either that we still can conceive has anyone else had this sperm this low and conceived naturally the doctor is sending all the results out so i can update with all the other bits but the doc said the rest of the test was really good its just low what you guys think ?? my oh is so upset and not in a good place :( i keep reasuring him and the doctor has too

My partner also has low count, has improved since first test but still room for improvement. started him on wellman conception, zinc & vit c.

I have no BFP yet and i am now on cd4 of cycle 16. I hope it will be coming soon

Good luck & it can be done and hope we both prove that soon

It can happen:)I know pleanty of girls who have become preg.I ditto Kaye.I have my DH on wellman conception and zinc also:)Sending you all tonnes of baby dust and the Best Irish Luck in the world xoxoxox

sending lots of baby dust to you also Irish Girl xxx

it CAN improve- My Dh's definitely did- I agree with the other ladies- also have him take folic acid- and cut out drinking and smoking if he does!

Hi Lorna - youre not alone. We also found out that hubby has about 7 million spem count. I was heart broken and we're doing more tests. Keep the faith. Baby dust to you!

aw huni i'm sure if the doc says it not 'bad' then its not the end of the world and you will conceive and I agree with the other posters it can be improved with a few little changes, my OH is also on wellman conception and he has quit smoking and cut down on his drinking. xx good luck xx

hey hun, I have just started taking Maca and my OH has also, I have heard this is good for sperm too. maybe give it a go. good luck hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->