Low supply - need tips

TTCaWee1

New Mommy to Ellie
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had my baby 3/3 at 34 wks. My milk came in with a day or two and I was pumping 30-50cc every 3 hours. Now, 10 days later my supply is getting less and less every day. I now bf before each of her tube feeds but not much comes out. I pumped at 2:30 and only got 20cc total, then again at 4:30 and got 35cc total. I'm drinking the tea, I've met with lactation, I pump every 2-3 hours, drink lots of water....what else can I do?

It typically will drop after the initial engorgment and settle in at a lower amount. But if you want to increase it, you could try rubbing Fennel essential oil (I diluted it at a ratio of 1:1 with coconut oil) on your breasts after you pump. I found this helped slightly when I nursed my daughter but my supply dropped so drastically and so suddenly I had little chance of getting it back up. (I later found out I was 7 weeks pregnant and the dr said that's why my supply dipped so much.)

I had issues as well and I am taking Fenugreek and domperidone along with TONS of water!! Good luck!!

Thanks ladies. I started getting 2 oz per pumping yesterday so hopefully it's the tea working. It has fenugreek in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->