Lozzys wedding journal.

The wedding we went to with it people were slowly going up to have a look and a go then once they had a go they'd go and tell the rest of the family etc etc, before long there were cues for people to use it!

We're getting a guest book with ours, they print a copy for the guest and a copy to go in the guest book and then the guest writes a little message to go with it! :)

Yeah I think I like this idea now, been looking at polaroids and you can get ones which make business card sized piccies which would be perfect for me so it didn't take up too much room in the guest book :D I just can't afford £500 so I'm quite excited about doing my own :) xx

Yeah im not sure if we can afford it at the moment, its deffinatly on the maybe list.

Just been given two moths notice to move out of our house, landlord wants to sell. Good job i had not paid this months money of the reception yet

Bloody hell! What a nightmare! Hope you find somewhere else quite quickly. Xx

Oh no Lozzy, that sucks :nope: Not what anyone wants, even without having to plan a wedding!!

Are you TTC after the wedding? I've had to calm my ovaries down a few times these last few months :lol: They rarely listen though. Haha

Viewing three houses on wednesday so hopefully one of them will be nice, well i know one is because my aunt has just moved out of it but we would need to pay £200 admin fees. Since the other two are with the same agency we are with now we wont be charged any fees.

OH has agreed we can TTC after the wedding but were wanting to take Niamh to disney next year. I think we might try for a month after the wedding (so we dont have to bother with comdoms on the honeymoon) and then wait till after disney. Dont fancy traping around paris with MS.

That sounds like a good plan with the ttc :hugs:

How frustrating for you to have this happen before the wedding :( Hopefully the houses with your agency are nice ones so that you don't have to pay the extra fees xx

Ohh no, hope one of the houses you're going to view is good for you!

Good thinking about ttc :)

Well iv not updated this in a while, mostly because the wedding has been the last thing on my mind. We have moved house, kinda unpacked. Hand the keys back for the old place on the 18th so the bond from there will be going straight to pay off some of the reception. We still need wardrobes for out room and some other bits to make it feel more homely. Had to spend £100 on curtains!

Niamh's arthritis is back so were just waiting for an appointment for her steroid injection. The trip to her consultant cost £40 in train and taxi fares.

Why is it when you get things sorted financially life throws millions of spanners in the works.

Awwh poor Niamh, I hope you get it sorted soon hun. Its always the bloody way of things isn't it, you feel like you're starting to get on top of things and something comes along and sends you back to square one. The wedding plans can wait a few weeks I'm sure xx

Aww poor Niamh, I hope she picks up again soon!

It's always the way, everything is going great and then everything always comes along at once, I hope that all changes soon though so you can get back to the planning :hugs:

Still waiting for the apointment, shes so brave. Shes limping all the time when she walks now but does not complain at all. The last time she had the steroid injection she needed a week in plaster to stretch her leg back out and the only time she fussed was when she was coming round from the GA and we were not there.

Aww bless her she really is a brave girl, what a lot for her to go through and not to moan about! I know I'd be moaning if it was me let alone at her age!

Iv moaned more for my sunburn than she had about her knee, shes a hard cookie.

Kids are usually tougher than us, and a lot tougher then we give them credit for xx

Its been ordered, OH's friend is making it at a very discounted rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->