Lozzys wedding journal.

We did consider purple for a while, but I was always set on 50s swing dresses, I don't know if these links would be any good for you lozzy xx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CLAS...G-DRESS-HEPBURN-/130790302855?var=#vi-content

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLUM-PUR..._Dresses&var=470241537171&hash=item27d13db8dc

I saw them, i think their lovely but both my BM have big boobs and the cut of the neckline would just make their boobs look massive.

Ahhhh that's a shame, I'll have a nosey through my bookmarks and see if I can find anything else xx

Had OH's friend round last night to discuss the cake. Not decided on anything yet because im to indecisive :rofl: Shes going to draw up two different cakes and see what i like the look off.

Sounds good! Do you have any ideas of what you want ?

Pass, im not bothered on what if looks like aslong as it tastes yummy!

This is the people making it. https://www.sisterssocakes.co.uk/

ooohhhh they look fab, I've just had a nosey through their galleries :happydance:

Wow those cakes look fab, don't think you'll go wrong with anything they do!

Yeah she made Niamhs christening cake, it was lovely. That's in the gallery too lol

Went to a wedding fayre on sunday and now OH wants a photo booth, its nearly £500 for 4 hours, with props, staffed and free unlimited dual prints so you get a copy and they get a copy.

We are having a photo booth, I can't wait! We went to a wedding with one and it was such fun, and great to see the pictures starting of looking nice at the beginning of the night and slowly getting more worse for wear in them!

It does sound really fun but how do you get people motivated to use it? I just imagine it to be one of those things people tiptoe around xx

I wanted a photobooth too but couldn't justify the cost :nope: I think they are fab and they're exactly the type of thing our friends would take advantage of. Haha
If you can budget for it you definitely should do it!

I doubt out familys will need any encouragment. The bloke said what some people do is get a big guest book tell people they need to get their photo taken and wright their message next to the picture which i like the sound of.

He did say that if 4 hours is to long you can bring the time down and the price comes down to.

We can afford it if our dads help us out but at the moment they have said nothing.

I like the sound of the picture in the guest book, I imagine I could get a polaroid and films cheaper though lol! Xx

Awwww a picture guest book sounds lovely :D

Really hope you get some help so you can book the photobooth :D

I like the sound of the picture in the guest book, I imagine I could get a polaroid and films cheaper though lol! Xx

Probably but this is staffed so dont have to worry about our brothers and cousins sneeking off and taking pictures of their bits.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->