• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lozzys wedding journal.

Oh that's kind of her! Has his Dad said he is going to help? Have a nice time away! Xx

Hes not said to us but he mentioned something at a party his mum was at (divorced)

They are paying for all the flower girl stuff but no other offers. Think I'm going to ask to borrow some money off my dad to ease some of the pressure. It's been worrying OH to the point of him breaking down crying before we went away. We are two months behind after having to move and now MIL isn't sure she can pay for the evening food as she's getting made redundant. It's fucked us right over.

Awwh no! :hugs: borrowing some money sounds like a great idea, your poor OH it must have gotten right on top of his bless him xx

Niamh's dress came yesterday but not had chance to try it in yet. She was back in hospital today for another steroid injection, in the right ankle this time but they ended up doing her right knee too. That's three joints it's in now :-(

She's not to bad now thanks. She was very sore when she first came round but had improved after painkillers and sleep. We were home by 1.30 and spent the day hugging on the sofa watching Disney and eating maltesers.

And she's limping again!

OH goes away on his stag on friday

Hamburg. He's got no idea what's been planned but I do hehe

I could cry, my shoes are out of stock in the size I need until the end of November. I want them now! :hissy:

Oh no! At least they're in stock this year thou, could be worse - discontinued lol! Xx

Yeah once my mums not lurgyfied I'm going to go round and do then. Want to get them out next month.

Do you know where you're going on honeymoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->