• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lozzys wedding journal.

We're going to Edinbrough Tasha, looking at staying here.

https://www.number29edinburgh.co.uk/ in room number one.

That looks amazing x

Came into some unexpected money so that's all the money we need to pay off the reception :happy dance: just £500ish left to pay which it the minimum MIL said she is giving us. Honeymoon is booked and deposit paid. Next weeks tasks are to get the rings and the marriage licence

15 weeks today!

Went for our licances today and got our rings! Pick them up next Thursday!

Erm, need to get the invites made and sent, hopefully doing that next week. Then need to go look at the cars we want and put deposit down. Book hair and make up. Stil need my shoes but they are not in stock till the end of nov. need to pick flowers, mothers making them. Need the flower girls shoes and cardigan, rest of the sweets for the centrepieces, and pay pretty much everything off

Dads just rang asking for bank details because he's going to send me the money for the car!

Ohh brill something else to pay off, I feel thats all I can do atm, pay out for things lol! xx

Tell me about it. Paid 2300 off the reception on Saturday and I could have cried lol

Got the stuff to make the invites today and joined the gym!!

Had a play with a few different designed yesterday, nothing sorted yet. Picked rings up today and go look at cars tomorrow!

Yep, still got loads to do though! Need to book hair and make up, make invites, sort flowers, my accsesories, flower girl accsesories, centrepieces, favours, thank you presents, table plans, stuff for honeymoon.

Hair and make up booked! Invites will be done next week and got the flower girls cardigans yesterday. My shoes will be back instock on the 26th.

You weren't wrong! The ink on the stamps ran out after half of them and took ages to dry!

Paid for the ceremony and got my perfume today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->