Lozzys wedding journal.

Had my hair and makeup trial on Tuesday, I looked really strange. Good but strange!

Argh still got loads to do but can't do anything till Friday. Really need to get cracking with table plans but I'm working the next 3 nights. Or I could just take them to work with me?

Yeah I would take them to work. My Mam used to work nights in a care home and used to do her college work at work lol! How's everything else going? Xx

Table plan done! Just need a few tweaks when I print it out properly.

Are you excited yet, I think with everything we have had going on with Niamh the wedding has been put to the back of my mind.

Nope, not excited yet - not really anything yet tbh. I don't feel like its as close as it is! How is Niamh now? xx

Yeah me too, it still feels ages away even though its in less than two weeks and my hen is on Saturday.

Niamh is okay, no side affects with her new meds so far but her behaviour has been terrible. Don't know if its because of how it's making her feel or if its behavioural since she doesent like the injections

Bless her, could also be her age! Ooh hen on Saturday! Mine was fantastic, I hope yours is as good! xx

I am beyond pissed off, in the last week we have had 6 people dropp out of the day doo. 4 because they can't afford to come! They only RSVP'd 3 weeks ago, surely you know if you can afford it or not. That's fucking £300 wasted.

Omg how bloody annoying. :growlmad: did you tell them how pissed off you are? I would be fuming too. :grr:

That's awful. Do you have any one in the evening doo, who you would of liked to go to the day? Maybe ask them

Oh christ that would have boiled my p*ss! How rude, I'm sure they would have known 3 weeks ago!! Is there any night people you would like to invite to the day? xx

Iv told my young cousin and my sisters they can bring their boyfriends to the daytime. I'm going to have a look tomorrow once iv caught up on some sleep. Iv finished work now! :happydance:

I'm getting married in a week! Hairs been trimmed, eyebrows done. It's my hen tonight and going to need to dye my hair at some point today.

Still no idea on music!

Eekk how exciting, i cant believe you get married next week, its came around so quick!

Have a fab hen, cant wait to hear about it!

Well my day out shopping with the girls turned into a day at the children's ward. Niamh has a cold and a temp and because of the meds she's on she has to be checked over by a doc. Andrew took her to the out of hours while I got my nails done as I thought it would be a send her home with antibiotics job but no. She had to go down the hospital for a full blood count. All was fine but were just out now so it's going to be a mad dash to find something to wear!

Oh poor Niamh, and poor you. I bet you look lovely hun, have a nice time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->