Lozzys wedding journal.

So glad that's all sorted! Don't know what I was so worried about. She was lovely and talked us through everything. We have decided on a reading but not sure who to get to read it. We now just need to sort out 5 bits of music. One for walking in, 3 for signing the register and one for walking out.

I get married in a month!!

Need to give final numbers and pay the rest off the reception tomorrow, need to stick to slimmingworld religiously!

Can I just go to sleep and some one wake me up when it's over.

Fucking family politics and a MIL who doesent know her boundaries. She uninvited her sister because she got drunk and got a bit agro with them on NYE. The ironic thing is its nothing that MIL haven't done herself, iv lost count the police have brought her round ours because she's got pissed and arguing with her boyfriends and husband.

It's the last thing we need right now, got the phonecall to say Niamh starts her new meds next week so we need to go get trained how to do injections and Andrews finding that hard to deal with with out this shit.

My god, she sounds like a right one! Why would she feel its her place to invite/uninvite anyone - youire probably asking yourself the same question!! Hope you're both Okay with Niamh's new meds hun xx

Oh wow, no wonder you're pissed off. She is out of order.

:hugs: to you, A and N.

Thats really not on, its not her place to be doing that!

Hope everything goes as well as it can with Niamhs new meds!

Think things are sorted with his family. We're going to sort flowers on Thursday.

Still need to sort

Something for my hair
Something for my arms
Underware
Pay photographer,cars and hair and makeup
Get sweets for candy buffet
Get ties for my dad and ushers.
Petty coats for bridesmaids.

Flowers are sorted, something for my hair and arms is sorted too! 3 weeks today!

:hi: sorry I am late to join the thread! wow 3 weeks today! are you going on a honeymoon?

Are you having a guestbook I can't remember - if so, what pen have you got? I'm sick of looking for a bloody pen!!! Not long now!!! Xx

:hi: sorry I am late to join the thread! wow 3 weeks today! are you going on a honeymoon?

Yeah we're having 4 nights in Edinbrough

Are you having a guestbook I can't remember - if so, what pen have you got? I'm sick of looking for a bloody pen!!! Not long now!!! Xx

We are but iv not got it yet!! I'm just going to get a normal biro :rofl: it's just going to end up in some ones pocket half way round and some one else will dig one out of their bag.

I can't believe how quickly it's coming around!

Mummy may, I would stick with a Vito or ball point pen, I'm left handed and find that because my hand has to across the stuff I've written that I smudge a lot of ink pens x

Thanks Tasha, I hadn't thought about lefties though i was always going to avoid fountain pens because some people cant use them. Biro it is! lol! XX

Ahh that will be lovely, just the 2 of you? or daughter as well? x

Noooo just the two of us,she's staying with Grandma for the week.

Got my hair and makeup trial tomorrow so il let you know how that goes

Ohh its getting close isn't it!! I got some biros with coloured platic outers today in Wilko for £2 :) xx

ahh a proper break then :)

I booked mine yesterday for April 28th,can't wait. let us know how it goes. How exciting :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->