LTTC #1, 26yr. old Army wife, DH infertility, Need a buddy?

A

Armywife84

Hi :hi:,

I'm Jackie. DH and I have been TTC #1 for 16 months now. It's been a complete struggle watching everyone else around you fall pregnant and you're the only one left standing still empty handed.

We found out earlier this Feb that my husband has a low count and motility. Only 19% were motile. Morphology wasn't looking so hot either. However, we're still TTC until he deploys which we found out will be this Sept. So I've only got 3 cycles left to TTC naturally. :cry: After that I'm taking the deployment $ and getting IVF done when he comes back.

So if you're LTTC, a military wife, your spouse has the infertility, our cycles are the same (29 day cycle, AF due the 6/26), or are even waiting to have IVF, ICSI done let's be buddies!!! :hugs:

I completely understand how you feel when it seems that everyone but yourself is pregnant. That's why us ladies are here on this site to help support one another!

It is very hard when your OH has to go away, you really feel that the pressure is on. I deal with my OH going away every year for the winter ( approx 5 months ). If you are looking for a buddy I would love to chat :)

We can definately be TTC buddies if you want, as I said before. Same book, different title.

I completely understand how you feel when it seems that everyone but yourself is pregnant. That's why us ladies are here on this site to help support one another!

It is very hard when your OH has to go away, you really feel that the pressure is on. I deal with my OH going away every year for the winter ( approx 5 months ). If you are looking for a buddy I would love to chat :)

Absolutely. How come your OH is away for 5 months every winter? Business or military? What do you do while he's away?

We can definately be TTC buddies if you want, as I said before. Same book, different title.

Lol, that's true! We might as well you're already a fellow military wife. Too bad we're not at the same base though.

Not only is this our first deployment together but, I'm also scared to end trying naturally and move onto IVF when he comes back. I guess it's because I was in denial it could happen.

Maybe the key is to keep yourself busy at all times?? I'll be going back to school, so that will help.

You know how I told you my DH said the urologist wouldn't be covered..I swore up and down he said he talked to TriCare about it. No, one of the ******** lab nurses told him that!! I'm calling TriCare tomorrow to see if I can get him a referral for a urologist. Do you think it's too late?

I also see that you have a 4 year old, was it also a struggle to conceive him/her?

Sorry for the delay. i keep myself pretty busy. that is definately the key. I work and my 4 year old drives me bananas. i didnt have an issue conceiving him but he is from a previous relationship. My husband and I started dating when I was 3 months pregnant and would never consider my son any less his. He's a great hubby and daddy, which makes me want to give him "another" baby that much more. He deserves it.

I dont think that it is too late for him to get a referral. Tell the doctor that you have been trying to conceive over a year and with him deploying you need to know where the issue lies so you know what steps you may need to take. They ended up putting my husband on clomid but I have a friend whose husband was diagnosed w/ low sperm to where they were told they couldnt conceive naturally. She is now 4 months naturally pregnant! She had him taking L-Carnitine 6x a day, Vitamin E & C, Selenium, Zinc and a multi 1x a day and after 4 months of him on all of that his results increased dramatically and she got pregnant. That is where I am now. Trying to wait (ugh) with him taking these pills everyday. I have to remind him everyday which gets on my nerves especially if we are in a bad mood w/ each other. Just imagine, "Ugh you get on my nerves about blah blah blah, go take your pills" lol

Oh gosh if I had my husband taking that vitamin cocktail he'd complain. I already have to get on him about his men's multivitamin, he complains it's too big. I'll get you a pill cutter then, lol. I get so heated with him when he doesn't take them, I gotta constantly remind him. I'm getting ready to go to GNC and see if they have any men's natural fertility pills to add to the mix.

What round is your husband on of Clomid? Can they only take 6 rounds at a time?

Well once he deploys I'll be busy going back to school. The only problem with that is I'll be 2 hours away enrolled for 3 years. I'm going to still come down and visit him on my ovulation days, lol.

He definately complains, but im willing to shove them down his throat if need be lol. When does school start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->