• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got insomnia now. "Did I hear a peep?" "think that was a cry" "better not relax I'll just have to get up" "what about now". Stupid brain!

Lovely scan pic Sis!

Hating myself for sending my scan pic into Gender Experts as they Guess Boy both pics so I'm upset and I shouldn't be!!! :nope:

I was so sure it was a girl I guess this puts things into perspective I need to accept the fact that it's a 50/50 chance and be Happy either way!!

Hi everyone, not sure how active this thread is with ttc? Just to introduce myself. It took me 18 months to concieve my little boy. I had gotten blood tests etc and everything showed up 'normal' and while I was waiting for lap and dye I fell pregnant without any assistance. The pregnancy passed well, everything looked great and Max was growing well. On the 11th Jan I was 41+4 and presented with reduced movement only to find out that Max's heart had stopped beating. My world has shattered in a way I never knew was possible. We got to spend 3 days cuddling him but saying goodbye was the hardest moment of my life. As well as grieving I've been trying again, I had hoped to have another baby by Christmas but now I'm just hoping for a bfp by Christmas. I've been temping and charting and the first few months I had a really short luteal phase. I took b complex and it started to lengthen and is now 13 days. I went to a fertility clinic and they've been testing my hormone levels. My peak +7 progesterone is 29.1 and 28.8. The clinic want it at 60! After 2 months tracking I'm finally getting treatment. This month I took 5 x 2.5 femera on day 3, had a follicle scan at day 12 which showed one nice big follicle and took a pregnl shot that night. Had another scan today (day 16) and it showed a 'textbook corpus luteum' so looks like I've ovulated. Starting to take cyclogest tonight for 10 nights. Trying not to get too hopeful this month and to just feel hopeful that at least I'm making progress. I'll never forget Max but I just want my rainbow🌈🌈🌈🌈

Welcome thumpett most of the girls on this thread have had their Rainbow Babies I'm 8+3 w hopefully my Rainbow Baby!!!

If u would like a more active thread click on my Oldies but Goodies link w have ladies still trying over there HTH

So sorry for Ur loss hope u get that BFP soon!!

Thumpette. I just read some of the entries on your blog. I am so truely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your pain. I hope you get your rainbow very soon xx :hugs:

I've got insomnia now. "Did I hear a peep?" "think that was a cry" "better not relax I'll just have to get up" "what about now". Stupid brain!

Lovely scan pic Sis!

I have and continue to have the "better not relax, I'll just have to get up"...

hey ladies - checking in - everyone looks like they are doing so well.
can't believe how far we've all come!
Owen's doing great! I haven't updated my blog in over a month. A part of me wants to keep going, part of me wants to stop. We'll see....
It's harder to keep up when what spare time I have, I want to be doing other things. I used to have more time when Owen was little and napped a lot.
He's up and cruising and playing all day and keeping mama very busy!!

So good to hear from u Barbs O is such a Cutie!!!

Just to update u All I have Officially Graduated to the OB!! Still feels like a DREAM :cloud9:

Amazing Sis!

Owen is so cute! Wish I'd done a blog so I'd have something to show my babies. It would be nice if you could keep it up but it gets hard when they're all over the place!

Babies were 6 months last weekend and we started solids! Forgot it is such a mess! Think we're going to be alright for allergies---they've already had fish, eggs, milk and peanut butter. Pretty sure we're good! Finally hired a sleep consultant to try and make sure we're on the right track. Well worth the money! Think we're doing well, just need to tweak a few things. Never thought at all about my older son's sleep, but I'm obsessed with getting the twins "right".

How's everyone doing? Big Hallowe'en plans?

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!!! Glad all is well with people. Thumpette, sorry for your loss :( *hugs* I hope you have your rainbow real soon.

We are well here. Logan is almost 5 months old (will be on the 4th of Nov) can't believe it. We have been on solids now for almost a month here. He's doing AWESOME and isn't messy for the most part. He loves the 'thicker' foods better I'm finding. So he loves apple, chicken, rice, or oatmeal pears. He loves his veggies too and when he gets just the fruit he does okay with those. As of Oct 9th he was 26 inches and 20 pounds. He's about 4 pounds heavier than what Claire was at his age but same height.

He loves to sit in his chair and loves to roll all over the place. He also loves to grab the dogs tails and my hair.

Claire is such a sweetheart with Logan, often giving him his passy when he cries. She wants to help feed him though which is a big no no. She doesn't understand that you can't just 'shove the food in his mouth'. I can't believe I will be taking Claire out for her first actual trick or treating on Saturday! She's growing up so fast which is a good thing and a bad thing lol. She's learning to talk so much more and already understands so much.

DH is getting a new job or more than likely. His current work place is expecting him to work 50-60 hours (and has been since spring) and he only gets paid for 40 due to salary. He also has to work many Saturday's and he's finally had enough. The place that he's hoping to get in (which by the sounds will have his 2nd interview next week) pays 10k more and he works only 40 hours a week with one Saturday every 6 weeks and no ono call phone. He's happy about that cause he is missing out on SO much with the kids.

Then we're still hoping to move come spring so busy trying to sell crap we don't want to move. I've already sold the bassinet which :( is sad and good all at the same time. No more little babies, but it's for the best. Been trying to sell the swing too and in probably another month or so the bouncer will be up for grabs too. The tiny little baby things are going away :(

I love getting rid of the baby stuff, but I hate it too! I miss my little babies.

Hi ladies....

I have locked this thread out of consideration for everyone as it seems most if not all are expecting or had their LO's.

Please use the pregnancy and or parenting boards. You can also create chat threads in the https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/bnb2/statusicon/subforum_link.gif Pregnancy or https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/bnb2/statusicon/subforum_new.gif Baby & Parenting groups and discussions forums!

Thanks <3

... Anyone using the LTTTC who wishes to open a new TWW thread please feel free x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"