LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to update 3rd beta 216 still a lil shy of double but heres My latest test this Am!!!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150906_090425_zpsphi9ejao.jpg

I go Friday for a scan and beta!! FXFX

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes! Sorry I haven't posted this week. Been...not a good week. My credit card number got stolen so dealing with that (caught it before the transactions went fully through though but still have to deal with it). My phone got drooled on by Claire -_- she thought it tasted good I guess so hoping it'll dry out enough yet :/ Trying to get some projects done for my friend's niece who is battling cancer. (working on gift baskets). And then Sat. Logan goes for his 3 month photoshoot. Busy week.

My credit card was stolen too! Boo!

Let us know how the scan goes SIs!

Sorry forgot to Update here anytime u guys want to check up on my just click on my Birdy Siggy!!!

Scan went well I'm measuring 5+2 so right on track my Jelly bean is implanted it the top of my uterus my HCG was 5618

I will be going weekly for scans and Betas so I will update u next Friday!!!

holy crap sis - you waited SO damn long for this. FX everything goes well and you have a baby to bring home in 9 months.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

How often are you going to get scan Sis? So excited you'd think it was me!

What's new with Owen Barb? Crawling? Is he standing against furniture? My DS was so slow with physical milestones. He was a big boy with an exceptionally big head so I assumed it was that and didn't worry. It's hard to sit and stand when you're so top heavy!

The sleep battles continues here! Keep thinking we're surely getting some teeth, but nothing yet. Wilf is pretty good through the night, and with his first nap of the day, but after that it's still a struggle. By dinner time he's a nightmare because I can never get him to take a third nap and sometimes the second isn't even there. Harriet is still all over the place but I've decided to do a little cry it out with her for my own sanity. At night she's still waking at least twice and then often having trouble settling. During the day she seems to have no tired cues so I'm just putting her down when her brother is tired and then letting her fuss. They're just down for their first nap of the day and she's finally settled after at least 15-20 minutes. I'm thinking her tired face might be the hyper-awake look!

Looking forward and dreading starting solids next month. I'm guessing they'll be ready and I could probably use the break, but I'll miss being their "everything". Every little milestone is so hard! What an old sap I've become!

What a busy insane past few days...Claire's elbow pulled out of socket (nursesmaid) friendly reminder not to swing toddlers by the arms even if they love it...felt so shitty and still kind of do but everything was fine as soo as they popped her elbow back in. Just have to be careful and even if we are careful it tends to happen again once it happens once until they are four or older (when their bones are stronger) blah :dohh:

And woot on solids! We're hoping to get the okay at Logan's 4 month check up. With Claire we started her on solids then too and she did awesome. Logan right now is up to 50 ounces a day and he seems like he could go for more the past two days :/ I'm already slowly stocking up on baby food when I can get deals (recently started to become a couponer and my first trip was awesome. Bought two formula refills which are 70 dollars for two) and a bunch more stuff all for 105.09. Normal price for it all is over 200.00 so woot! I have a small trip tonight on small stuff but nothing real good for coupons :( Still I will be getting five bags of free soft caramels lol we wont eat them but they are free and I can give them away for gifts!

I'd be a couponer if I could be, but we don't get deals here. Boo! I stalk the local Facebook kids clothing site and get my deal fix there. Good thing our new house has closets!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150918_133412_zpsge1mqyed.jpg

Everything looks good Jelly Bean is 6+1 HB 125bpm

How is everyone doing?

Barb, I read your update on your blog. What a cutie!

Mowat, How are the twins?

Sis, You know me I stalk your thread XD hope all is going well.

Everyone else, how are you!?

We are doing well here. To my measurements Logan is 26.5 inches long and about 20 lbs. Such a big boy. Right now we're dealing with some cradle cap but now that I'm on top of it instead of leaving it for my husband, things are finally clearing up. (Husband and I got into disagreements) but I'm taking charge now. Not happy with it but whatever. (basically he believes I do little all day while he works. Sorry watching a 2 year old and a almost 4 month old is a lot of work. Basics I do every day dishes, two washes of bottles, clean...re clean the living room, sometimes laundry, etc. He said I wasn't doing anything...and that he is the only one to clean. X_X PFFT screw you. So I stepped it up and now he feels bad GOOD! I'm running myself on higher stress but whatever. Maybe it'll get his ass to clean more. Lately I have been really keeping the house clean or doing other stuff.

We are slowly introducing some veggies to Logan. (Just started the other day and will be going VERY slowly). We did the same with Claire and I trust what is going on. Logan is up to 50 oz of formula a day and it isn't because we're caving to him when he cries. He rarely cries. He takes 5 bottles a day. By the measurements around here he is roughly the size of a 9 month old, which we get told that a lot by strangers. They don't believe us when we say he really is 3.5 months old.

Claire is doing great and is such a wonderful big sister <3 She's learning more words every day. Some days it seems she just suddenly learned a lot.

I am pleased to say I am now down to 199.6 lbs. Down 40 lbs from the last day I was pregnant with Logan.

Anyway pic of the kids:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/IMG_3527_zpsbnirj8ub.jpg

I have a feeling Logan is going to keep his blue eyes as well. It's amazing to see both our kids have my blue eyes. Blue eyes don't really run in our family. Both Grandpa's (mine) have/had them and one Uncle.

What a chunk! Beautiful babies. Yeah at dd2's 9 month appt she was 17 lbs 7 oz and something like 27.5 inches long. She's a little thing. Both my kiddos are keeping my blue eyes, too. I was/am surprised. I just figured one of them would get their daddy's dark brown eyes.

Cute kids! All my babies have blue eyes too, but then DH and I both have blue eyes.

My guys are growing well. I'll be interested to see what Wilf weighs at his 6 month appointment in a couple of weeks. Last month he was a pound heavier than his sister, but now he feels like he's gained even more on her. Just got a highchair out of the garage today and have a second to put together still. Canadian Thanksgiving weekend we start solids. Mixed emotions, but I'm sure it will be good for us.

Some days I feel like I'm doing everything too Butterfly. I know it's not true, but DH just does a few things that annoy me---is it really that hard to put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher! Other days everything is fine. I can't really complain as he does much more than most guys.

Nice work with the weight loss!

We're working hard to get some better sleep. Seems like the naps are getting better (still have to fight to get in a third nap late in the day), but nights have been a disaster lately. Even our boy who usually sleeps through the night is waking frequently. Just hope it's a growth spurt.

No one in my house knows where the dishwasher is either :haha:

Sorry I'm NOT Updating u All properly I apologize

Friday baby measured 7+4 HB 144 BPM

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150925_110523_zpsw1a0dvaq.jpg

I'm up and can't sleep as normal when PG I get insomnia at nite and I've been getting Nausea in the afternoon and nite instead of MS :nope:

Oh man I get insomnia when pg too. It's rough. Mine at least went away with 2nd tri. Hope it'll be the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->