LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Well, I went, I got weighed and it was what I suspected - I AM FAT!!!!!

Sambatiki- I think I will stick with what weight I would like to lose for first page please. 28lbs. xxx

Why thank you madam Zero... i'm stoked :happydance:

I'm also sure you weren't fat.... i'd opt for 'phat'... get down with the kids :rofl:

Just think... tomorrow you will be lighter than today :hugs:

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45041000/jpg/_45041363_8ce99a89-a49d-4ef3-83e9-0f55985dcc11.jpg

Morning Fat Fighters!

Ive updated the front page with this weeks losses so far! Is everyone else weighing in tonight?? If Ive missed you let me know! xxxx

Ive already let the team down..... nothing this week! :grr: BOLLOCKS!!! xxx

Hope everyone one is well! xxx

Hey ladies..
How are we all?
Weighed myself this morning and lost 1lb so pretty chuffed!!

How everyone else getting on?
xxxxx

I keep waiting for all the excercise I've been doing to kick in, but not yet. No weight loss for me this week.

Beauty- well done!!

Sambatiki- you will probably get an extra good weight loss next week.

kairzh- it will kick in. Don't forget though that muscle is heavier than fat so rather than weight loss, it will be inch loss. xx

Day 2 for me and I can honestly say I have not been hungry on the Slimming World diet yet.

Keep it up girlies!! xxx

Kairzh - No worries I didnt either.... I reckon good results next week! xxx

YAYYY harmony well done!! I'll amend the front page! xxx

I am at 207. I have recovered nicely from being out of town and our Halloween party. Saturday is my bday so I dont know how well it go next week!

Hey hon,

Can me join please?

I'm 140lbs and want to get down to 126lbs - got a whole stone to loose

Amount lost ............ ZERO so far .... :cry: must try harder ... step away from the muffins

Hi there, I lost 2lbs this week so I am down to 186! Hope you all doing well xx

Faire - welcome to the team!!!! OMG.... I want to be YOUR weight!!!

Tateypot - Congrats sweetie! :yipee:

dana - Congrats!!!

Aqua fit for me tonight!! Hope it does the trick this week! xxx

No weight loss for me as AF arrived, and i look 5 months pregnant i am so swollen and bloated....:cry::cry::cry:
I will weigh prob next wednesday......:hugs:

Well done on all the weight loss girls.....:happydance:

jacky - dont be down hearted... its not unusual to not loose anything when the crack whores around!

I agree - I always put weight on when the crack whore arrives! I much prefer crack whore over AF - hilarious sambatiki!! xx

ooo can I join? currently 218lb, goal is 145 and ttc number 1.... drs keep telling me im too fat to have a baby... even gave me BC script yesterday! :cry:

ooo can I join? currently 218lb, goal is 145 and ttc number 1.... drs keep telling me im too fat to have a baby... even gave me BC script yesterday! :cry:

OMG I can't believe they would say that and do that. I'm stunned. I'm so sorry that is horrible. I think that I would completly breakdown if I was told that.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: My name isn't on the list...... I weighed this morning... im a little down :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am -3.08 pounds:happydance::happydance::happydance:Im at 203.72 pounds and on CD4:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->