luck for February/March BFP

its only 5 pills/cycle.. i took on cd3-7. now i just wait til i O...and something better happen bc those pills make me looney! lol.. if i dont get preg we're upping the dose next cycle..so i can only imagine how i'll be. I have NO PATIENCE for anything.. even my pets..i've been so short tempered with them..i feel so bad.

Kauren make sure to ask your dr to take a progestrone test 7 days after o even this mth...this being the first mth on clomid it best u check and c whether it helped u with ovulation and only then up the dose...dotn overstimulate cos tht may not help with gettting preg at all...if ur prog goes above 15 with the 50mg dose tht you r on now...then just stick to tht...

So happy - me and OH got engaged last night!!! It's a long story but I asked him and he said yes <3

its only 5 pills/cycle.. i took on cd3-7. now i just wait til i O...and something better happen bc those pills make me looney! lol.. if i dont get preg we're upping the dose next cycle..so i can only imagine how i'll be. I have NO PATIENCE for anything.. even my pets..i've been so short tempered with them..i feel so bad.

yea
Kauren make sure to ask your dr to take a progestrone test 7 days after o even this mth...this being the first mth on clomid it best u check and c whether it helped u with ovulation and only then up the dose...dotn overstimulate cos tht may not help with gettting preg at all...if ur prog goes above 15 with the 50mg dose tht you r on now...then just stick to tht...

yea we have to go in for that its on my calendar.
gosh all these years preventing pregnancy...lol

Engaged and a positive opk! Exciting weekend for you! lol

Why am i so excited to use preseed for the first time tonight?! lol

My BBT thermometer arrived!! Woo hoo! First temp taken this morning, how very exciting :-D

Well I am officially in the TWW, had a negative OPK today so I guess my surge is over lol. Starting temping today which will mess up how my chart looks but I think I am now 1DPO.

We have BD'd a lot more than usual this month (not such a good thing when your OH has a low SC but oh well) and we have found a quiet spot on the bed so there should be lots more BDing in the future lol! (Before I was too worried about my non-step son hearing everything).

How is everyone else doing?

lol! i didnt get a positive opk yet..probably today or tomorrow. so we'll see.. we just started with the preseed and the bd'ing

Sunshine, did you get a positive opk yet? the line has to be same color or darker as the control line. a line will show up faint..but that will just mean negative..

My BBT thermometer arrived!! Woo hoo! First temp taken this morning, how very exciting :-D

my temps are all over the place.. i took a plunge this morning! i dont know if im doing it right...lol

sweeeet! so i'll be right behind ya.. im hoping for today or tomorrow..

LC-Your temp from yesterday is an open circle, which means it was taken at a different time than your other temps. Did you take it earlier or later? That could be why it spiked yesterday. There are lots of things that can throw it off; taking it at a different time, getting really hot or cold at night, waking up a lot, getting up to pee, etc. Your temp today doesn't look as far off from the other temps as the one yesterday did. I wouldn't worry about it. No positive opk yet, right?

yea i try to take it at 8am everyday, but i dont sleep well, and we had our window open last night..
no, no positive opk yet

Thanks for the input!

Sight,this cycle is so long and I'm so over trying and trying... Ugh

Argh, massive hip and back pain today, not sure if it's from exercising or something else?

Not much else to report from me, my temperature this morning was quite different to yesterday but I didn't sleep very well so probably down to that.

Hope everyone is ok!

yea my temps are all over the place too..but i am not a good sleeper, so i'm usually up before my alarm (when i temp) no positive opk yet..slight line this am.. i will do it again this afternoon..i'm expecting it around the 9th. I was woken by cramps and boob pain though..probably pre-O i'm assuming. I never really had it so severe, but most likely i'm assuming from the clomid??
Hawk keep us posted..hoping she stays away..and not just arriving fashionably late again.

Jury how are you doing?

PDX- how much longer for you before ttc?

Sunshine- probably from all that BD'ing you've been doing lol!

Dannixo- did you have your appointment yet? hoping you get some answers soon!

and has anyone heard from Katie?

does anyone know if i can change the name of this page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->