luck for February/March BFP

what? all you do is pee on it? lol..
this will be more fun with a chart buddy
i'm anticipating my O will be around the 9th..but with clomid..im not sure WHAT will happen lol..

I am following Jury in trying to be healthier.. just started jogging 2 days ago (more of a jog then walk, jog then walk..) and counting calories.. going well.. anything to increase my chances i guess!

Ooo good luck!

You don't pee on it, you pee in a cup then dip it in so needed to be a bit strategic in getting a cup in the bathroom unnoticed! I did it in the end - negative!

sunshine-how old is the step-son?

lc-Way to go! Being active and eating healthy is a great way to improve chances! My friend took a year to get pregnant with her first daughter. Then she started eating really healthy and lost like 30 lbs and got pregnant on accident lol Her doc told her it increases so much every time you lose a certain percentage of your weight. I don't remember specifics, but it seemed to work out for her!

He is 16...! He's not my step-son really, he's my boyfriend's ex-wife's child (not his) who lives with us because she's crazy.

i'm anticipating my O will be around the 9th..but with clomid..im not sure WHAT will happen lol..

I go in for my cd 14 scan on the 9th so I may be ovulating right around you.

Ooo good luck!

You don't pee on it, you pee in a cup then dip it in so needed to be a bit strategic in getting a cup in the bathroom unnoticed! I did it in the end - negative!

babhahahahahhaha! your right..i see what you mean! whooooops.. i was like, um..whats the big deal? do they not have bathroom doors in norway? lol... mine came with a little plastic cup..i just keep it in there and wash it everytime. mine too was negative yesterday

I go in for my cd 14 scan on the 9th so I may be ovulating right around you.

it will prob be you, sunshine and me at same time-ish. Jury will be a tad behind us..:thumbup:

Good luck dannixo!!
I hate clomid...i am an unbearable b@#%& to anyone around...whens it stop!!! Lol

CD21 levels came back...progesterone is 2.4 indicating no O. I don't get it though, I have positive opks and a shift in temps. I assumed prog was low bc my temp shift wasn't huge, but I still think I O. I have an apt with gyno on the 13th, so we'll see what she says then.

Sunshine-I love, but hate stories like that! Meaning stories where an ex spouse is crazy (sad part) and someone takes on a child that isn't biologically their's (the good part). Good job to your DH and to you for taking him and loving him!

My OH is a saint I think! Things are much better at home than they were 3 months ago so it's all good.

We are away at our summer house this weekend on our own so lots of noisy BDing!! Woo hoo!! ;-)

Woo hoo! I got a faint line on my OPK this morning, first time I've got two lines on any kind of test lol. Fingers crossed I O in the next couple of days :-D

Me too!!! But i didnt think i would for a week yet..im starting bd saturday.

Jury ughhhh..i know how u feel..mine was 6.7
so what do u think ur options are?

Yay for noisy bding! lol My brother lives with us, so even though we don't have any kids in the house I know about that! lol

I don't know what the gyno will say, possibly offer clomid. However, I like to try things naturally first. I know my eating habits have messed my body up, so I want to continue getting healthy and taking supplements before I try something like that. I think I will ask her if we can retest progesterone during my June cycle. That will give my body some time to level out again and give the healthy eating and supplements time to work. If it's not getting better by then, maybe I'll consider clomid.

well you know whats best for your body! I just hope it fixes itself..maybe you just had an off month like you said with all of your healthy changes?
I'm just hoping clomid works for me..I dont want to take it again..i am such a miserable moody B. lol.. my poor dh lol

its only 5 pills/cycle.. i took on cd3-7. now i just wait til i O...and something better happen bc those pills make me looney! lol.. if i dont get preg we're upping the dose next cycle..so i can only imagine how i'll be. I have NO PATIENCE for anything.. even my pets..i've been so short tempered with them..i feel so bad.

I hope it works for you right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->