luck for February/March BFP

I'm good. We are mulling over the idea of not ttc this month. My reasoning is that I just started a major overhaul on how I eat, started supplements, and just found out my progesterone is low. I'm thinking maybe I should give my body time to adjust. Also worried that if I do actually get preggo, that the low prog will cause a mc. I'd almost rather wait until things have balanced out a bit. Not sure what to do. I've been really stressed at work too. I weigh in with my nutritionist tonight, at home I've lost like 8.5 lbs.

P.S. I have no idea how to rename a thread, but I say you start a whole new thread and invite everyone from this thread and the other thread we talk on so we can all talk in one place! lol Maybe we need a fresh start, some spring cleaning lol

My appointment with the fertility doctor is tomorrow at 11:30 and my cd 14 ultrasound is Thursday at 8 am.

TMI but...I am so gassy! The last couple of days has been ridiculous! Lol x

I'm good. We are mulling over the idea of not ttc this month. My reasoning is that I just started a major overhaul on how I eat, started supplements, and just found out my progesterone is low. I'm thinking maybe I should give my body time to adjust. Also worried that if I do actually get preggo, that the low prog will cause a mc. I'd almost rather wait until things have balanced out a bit. Not sure what to do. I've been really stressed at work too. I weigh in with my nutritionist tonight, at home I've lost like 8.5 lbs.

congrats on the weightloss!!! thats awesome!
do what you think is best.. it might help to not have to worry about the extra stress for a month..

started a fresh new thread.. hoping this one is lucky for us.. we have two different threads going on right now..so lets ditch those and go to this one so that we dont have to reply two different places. I dont know how to invite everyone though..
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1853323-2013-bfp.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->