Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

Oh @NightFlower that is so frustrating! Hope your cycle can get back on track this month.
I’m cd 4, so just saying goodbye to AF. I’ve added a fertility tea and am thinking of trying acupuncture. I know the clock is ticking for me, so I’m willing to try it all at this point. I have a friend who has struggled with unexplained infertility and multiple miscarriages and she’s pregnant now. The one change was acupuncture

I'm out for March. Af showed up this morning. Covid must have effected my cycle. On to April for me. So far 2024 hasn't been great. I just wanna give up trying. Good luck ladies still testing.
So sorry hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Af is so heavy I didn't get much sleep as I had to keep changing pads. Uggh I'm so over this. I just had af last week while having covid and than get hit again so soon stinks. Thought I had just ovulated guess I was wrong. I'm definitely feeling frustrated as it will be April before I know it and heading towards 3yrs ttc on June 7th. Sorry I'm so negative this morning just having a rough morning and lack of sleep hitting me.

Thanks ladies. Af is so heavy I didn't get much sleep as I had to keep changing pads. Uggh I'm so over this. I just had af last week while having covid and than get hit again so soon stinks. Thought I had just ovulated guess I was wrong. I'm definitely feeling frustrated as it will be April before I know it and heading towards 3yrs ttc on June 7th. Sorry I'm so negative this morning just having a rough morning and lack of sleep hitting me.
Covid actually did the same thing to me when I had it back in 2022. AF showed up twice in one month and it was brutal.

Covid actually did the same thing to me when I had it back in 2022. AF showed up twice in one month and it was brutal.
I just started tearing up while making bacon because it was ripping apart lmao haha stupid hormones. It's just not my day. Yeah it's definitely brutal this round.

@NightFlower that's so frustrating! I'm so sorry. And I completely understand wanting to just give up. I'm right there with you. Trying for years on end can crush your spirit.

AFM: I don't know what's going on. Going by when I had EWCM, I thought I ovulated on February 29th. Which would have made my period due on Wednesday. It's now Saturday and AF still hasn't shown up. I have had the slightest brown spotting when I wipe for the last 3 days. Like just a tinge of color on the tp. My spotting usually starts brown and then turns pink and gets heavier, but so far it has stayed the same. My temp was up this morning, so I don't expect my period today, either.

I ran out of pregnancy tests, but the E@H one I took yesterday was bfn. This is such a weird cycle. I don't feel like AF is coming, but I also don't really feel pregnant. I'm guessing I must have ovulated later than I thought.... But I have no idea when. So I'm stuck in limbo. At this point I just want a definitive answer.

@thencomesbebe I'm a bit confused about your chart. I'm thinking the red graph is your basal temperature. But what's the blue graph about?

@NightFlower Argh, sorry to hear that covid screwed up your cycles. It did the same for mine back in 2022. I think my cycle increased in length and / or I had a light bleeding in the middle of my cycle as well. I'm hoping and praying I will never get covid for the rest of my life. I hope you find enough hope and motivation to continue TTCing.

@NightFlower Argh, sorry to hear that covid screwed up your cycles. It did the same for mine back in 2022. I think my cycle increased in length and / or I had a light bleeding in the middle of my cycle as well. I'm hoping and praying I will never get covid for the rest of my life. I hope you find enough hope and motivation to continue TTCing.
Thanks cheerios ❤

@thencomesbebe I'm a bit confused about your chart. I'm thinking the red graph is your basal temperature. But what's the blue graph about?
The blue line is temp and the orange line is the measurement of fertility picked up from ovulation tests its pretty much the same as the premom app x

@elmum I'm a big fan of acupuncture. Although I would prefer to go to the Chinese doctors / naturopaths because I've had bad experiences with the western ones. It's just that those Chinese acupuncturists trained in China are usually way more experienced than the non-Asian ones we find in Germany. One German ENT doctor even left a needle in my ear once after an acupuncture session.

Hmmm.....I think that I had a false first peak potentially?? It looks like NOW I have an LH peak....so weird!!!! This seems so far into my cycle

PXL_20240318_132247291.jpg

Screenshot_20240318-062451.png

That def looks peak! Possibly your lh increased, but didn’t ovulate. It happens to me sometimes. Cover your bases just in case!

That def looks peak! Possibly your lh increased, but didn’t ovulate. It happens to me sometimes. Cover your bases just in case!
We are definitely gonna try!! I took the test and ran over to DH, I was like omg LOOK at this!!!

Hi
I’m in the TWW and it’s driving me insane.
Symptom spotting like mad and just generally think I’m going crazy. I THINK I’m in 7dpo…

Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->