Lucky clover babies

How are we doing girls any genders yet? About to be 4 months on sat wow it's passing by fast lol

Babyrose I'm doing ok still struggling to gain weight. We find out the gender on Saturday so we're excited for that. How're you

I think I forgot to update this thread. I'm having a BOY!! We found out at 14 weeks so I'm going to make them double check to be safe but definitely looks like boy parts! We saw fluid in his chest so we have an appointment tomorrow and we will hopefully get some answers.

Yey congrats hopeful !!!!! Hope all goes well

Dest I feel you everyone keeps asking where in the world my tummy is especially my bf he's anxious to see it grow lol..... I have a scan Thursday not sure if I mentioned at 11 the doc said t looked like a girl which I'm hoping it was too soon ! And that it's changed to a boy 🙏🙏🙏🙏 have u guys thought of gender reveal ideas ? My cheesy ass is doing a box full of color confetti like a piñata and pulling from below I hope to start working on it since my partner is going back to work this week he might not make it to my scan lol I might hold off on telling him till then also lol

I ended up doing the Progenity genetic testing about a week ago, so I should have the results (and sex of the baby) within a week now! Exciting!

As for a gender reveal.... haven't even thought that far ahead yet! I am super excited to finally have my "baby reveal" photos done :haha: I did some sidewalk chalk on the driveway with DD and wrote "Big Sister, March 2016" and kind of made it look like she drew it. Turned out pretty cute - I'm excited! But, DH doesn't want me to put it on FB or anything until we get the Progenity testing back... which is kind of killing me, because at that point we'll know the sex & I'll probably want to do a different kind of announcing! :haha:

Congrats hopeful!

Babyrose I'm not so much worried about not showing yet, though I can't wait for that and my husband can't either, I'm worried because I'm underweight for someone who isn't pregnant and I am so I feel like how is my baby thriving? You know what I mean? It makes me stressed. I haven't decided about how to do the gender reveal yet but I've been throwing some ideas around. Your idea is super cute!!

Bella how exciting! I hope your results come back perfect. Now your reveal will be all the more exciting though I totally understand you may be bursting at the seams! :haha:

We found out Saturday that it's a girl.

So excited!

Congrats hopeful and stuckinoki!!! Now you guys can start shopping lol

Good luck with your results Bella 😊

What's going on with your weight rest? Are you eating correctly as long as you have vitamins and healthy food in you your baby will do fine 😍

My scan today said boy but I'm a little iffy I'm beyond happy but I don't wanna rain on my bfs parade yet lol I'll post pictures for your opinions shortly in my mind I'm like what if it's something else on top appearing as a little nub lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
Bella/babyrose/hopeful thank you guys so much! DH and I are super excited and he's already talking about getting a tattoo for his little girl. He's really excited and it's super cute :) I feel so blessed.

Heart beat was 156 and she was perfect, she was measuring three days ahead which made me soo happy since I've been struggling with my weight. Really happy momma over here

Ahh dest love the name If I have a baby girl her name will be Dina Marie after her grandmother lol

Babyrose thank you! And that is soo sweet :) my middle name is Marie so we're passing it on like we were going to do with DHs if it was a boy. I'm getting kind of emotional because my DH is so excited for his little girl

Ahh hoe cute mine is over here frustrated asking when I'll start showing lmaoooooo

Babyrose haha mine keeps saying you don't look pregnant at all, basically if he hadn't been to every ultrasound with me he would be skeptical there was even a baby in here haha! Well start showing soon enough, I know the first takes a while. I just feel so much more at peace about my weight since she's measuring three days ahead. I guess she's just getting a little greedy with the nutrients around here!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->