Lucky clover babies

Glad to see we are all okay 😊 I have my blood test results today I'm hoping all goes well

Bella ugh I really hope it's bare able because I'll die half way through I'll probably need the back supports

I'm too anxious for my first ultrasound

Hiya! We have a due in March 2016 Facebook group if you want to join us :) it's not hug so u won't get lost and it's settings are on secret so no one on your friends list can see if you have been added or anything you post in it at all so no need to worry about it sharing news with the rest of your friends list. Add me on Facebook and I can add you to it :) my Facebook is www.facebook.com/kaseygrover

Glad to see we are all okay 😊 I have my blood test results today I'm hoping all goes well

Bella ugh I really hope it's bare able because I'll die half way through I'll probably need the back supports

I'm too anxious for my first ultrasound

My first pregnancy, I had a lot of back pain, I'm not gonna lie. 2 things that REALLY helped - one of those belly bands - it's very thin and just velcros under your belly. Looks like it wouldn't do anything, but it was instant relief for me. Another life saver is a pregnancy pillow. Mine is the leachco loop pillow. I never stopped usin it after my last pregnancy! (Well, that's a small fib - I tried stopping for 2 weeks & threw my back out - so the pillow came right back in the bed!)

I don't feel pregnant. Having cramping and twinges every so often, waking up early desperate to pee, peeing more during the day and just sooooo tiiiired! I have started taking my pregnancy multivitamin so hopefully that will kick in soon. Last time my nausea started at about 6 weeks until 16 weeks.

Joo - still breastfeeding DD? (Me too!) what are your plans on that? Wean? Tandem? Take it as it comes? I'm just planning on going with the flow myself... Nice to see another pregnant breastfeeding mama on here!
I sure am! It is quite uncomfortable at the moment though, my nipples feel quite tender. I am just following my daughter's lead, but recently she has dropped her afternoon nap for about half the week so she Doesn't have her wake up milk either. Her feeds in general are becoming a bit shorter so she might be losing interest anyway. What about you, are you noticing any BF changes this early on?

Forgot to mention, I am getting backaches & pains too, so it could well be baby. I don't recall getting any last time. However I have diastasis recti from previous pregnancy which I only just found out about which could well be contributing factor. I'll probably invest in one of those support belts mentioned in previous post xx

Hi all would love to join you . Found out on Sunday I'm pregnant with my second . Big SUPRISE !! Had thyroid problems so was WTT for 6 months :( got the go ahead on June 22nd and a miricle happened . Caught the eggie first time . That LO was in the clouds waiting !!!! Edd 16th March .

I'm feeling good apart from a terrible cold . I also have a bit of "is it isn't it " nauceousness . Last time didn't start till 6 weeks 2 days . Just waiting for the dry heaving to begin !!! Boobs feel more there but not yet painful !!!!

I don't feel pregnant. Having cramping and twinges every so often, waking up early desperate to pee, peeing more during the day and just sooooo tiiiired! I have started taking my pregnancy multivitamin so hopefully that will kick in soon. Last time my nausea started at about 6 weeks until 16 weeks.

Joo - still breastfeeding DD? (Me too!) what are your plans on that? Wean? Tandem? Take it as it comes? I'm just planning on going with the flow myself... Nice to see another pregnant breastfeeding mama on here!
I sure am! It is quite uncomfortable at the moment though, my nipples feel quite tender. I am just following my daughter's lead, but recently she has dropped her afternoon nap for about half the week so she Doesn't have her wake up milk either. Her feeds in general are becoming a bit shorter so she might be losing interest anyway. What about you, are you noticing any BF changes this early on?

Yeah, it's a little uncomfortable for me too. I cringe when she latches on, but then I'm mostly ok... :haha: she has actually almost taken a new interest in nursing & upped her feeds. Usually it was upon waking from the night, upon waking from nap, and before bed. Now she's just been wanting it a few times in addition to that also. But I heard from another mama (who unfortunately miscarried) that her son picked up on his feeds right before she found out she was pregnant.

Theres a march thread too ladies :) there's quite a few of us already . March is going to be a busy month
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2321007-march-2016-mamas.html

Lol omg Kk I'll update our list with the new ladies 😊😊 blood work confirmed I'm a + now I have to chose and schedule my gyno appointment

Lol omg Kk I'll update our list with the new ladies 😊😊 blood work confirmed I'm a + now I have to chose and schedule my gyno appointment

Yay! Finally! I feel like I've been waiting forever for your bloodwork :haha: congrats on the official doctor confirmation :)

Babyrose so happy to hear everything went well. I should have mine done sometime this week. Still have been super lucky with morning sickness as I only get a little nauseous if I go to long between meals. I woke up yesterday at 7am and the first thing I thought of was steak and potatoes and broccoli.... :haha: . Needless to say I ended up having it for lunch because I just could not shake the craving!

I think the little food cravings begin all I've been thinking about is meat and veggies of course that's not what I regularly eat lol I can see my appetite is changing I got my prenatal vitamins I'm going to really try and stick to healthy meals 😊 the doctor who I want to go is closed on weekends so I have to wait till tomorrow to call and schedule my first appointment hopefully I'll get my first ultrasound

I am completely in the dark about cravings because I never had any 1st time around and none so far this time. Last time I had food aversions that started from 6 weeks when morning sickness struck. Couldn't stomach chicken and cups of tea until after my daughter was born :sick:

I am pleased all went well at your appointment baby_rose.

Xx

I was told to stay away from warm teas as a precaution

Really? Why is that? I have never heard of that before, other than a number of fruit/herbal teas I know to stay clear of.

I switched to decaf coffee last time because I couldn't even look at tea. This time I am having the odd green tea and decaf tea but I mainly drink warm water with lemon anyway. I'll be drinking raspberry leaf tea in third tri again as I think that helped last time, I had a really short labour!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I've literally found out this afternoon that I'm expecting baby number 3! Not at all planned, but feeling very blessed. I have a history of losses and we were told we would never conceive naturally after I had an ectopic. 4 years and 2 and a smidge babies later I beg to differ!
We were happy with two but the Stars have told us differently.
Still breastfeeding my 13 month old. Not had a period since I got pregnant with him so I'm guessing (from our last unprotected baby dance) that I'm 4 weeks today. Feeling super tired (happens with two toddlers) and peeing A LOT!
How are you all feeling?

Joo I've been having some food aversions to like bacon for example, which I normally love, sends me on a gagging spree. Crazy about the tea I to have never heard of avoiding all warm teas, things like red raspberry leaf are to be avoided at least in the first tri, a few others and obviously anything that is caffeinated. I hope you get lucky with no morning sickness this time around!

Careful with the decaf ladies. Last time around my midwife told me they use chemicals to take the caffeine out of coffee &arhat I'm actually better off having a cup of regular on rare occasions (she specified not every day). I am SO going to miss coffee as I am slowly weaning myself from my one cup per day off of it. Today I had 1/2 cup. I'm thinking it should sadly be my last. I should be able to deal with the headaches from here.. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->